Chapter: 3

I was walking home after I told them off and someone ran into me.

"What the he'll do you want!" I yell putting my fist up.

"Whoa, Whoa calm down there come to my place and we can, you know" He smirked and then I suddenly realized who he was my heart stopped. Jc Caylen. Everything and Everyone was a threat to him. I starred at him he was hot straight out gorgeous. Dark brown hair that was swept perfectly across his forehead along with his beautiful brown eyes. He graduated last year. I snapped out of my thoughts".

"Take a picture it will last longer, beautiful".

I stuttered as if I was about to say something and then turned quickly to walk away but he grabbed my wrist I gasped in pain.

"What's wrong baby you could be my little sex slave c'mon it'll be fun"

"N-no get away from me" I cry as his grip tightens and the pain intensifies I'm whimpering as I whip around fast, my jacket rips a big hole revealing my scars.

"Look what you've done!" I scream "Why do I have to live, life is shit I hate everything and everyone! Nobody loves me I have no parents! Hell I should just go and make the scars deeper huh? Then I'll be done for, yes peace quiet no shit at all... you know sometimes I wish I could be accepted as a human I'm an outcast, I'm a fuck up. I kneel on the ground as the tears come streaming. I want to be loved, maybe I am I wouldn't know. Who the hell cares anyway. Fuck life. Fuck, why am I fighting just take me, fuck me and leave me. Just kill me I don't give a shit".

He just starred at me and watched me break down to piece I may have told people off but depression doesn't it lingers like a black cloud.

"Baby, people do love you, the ones that stand back and know exactly what's happening to you. They were just like you but they fought through. They are to scared to help but they want to, the day your gone they hurt the most they felt it was there fault. But you can't see that the bullies created a haze you only see dark, no caring and you feel dying is the only way out it's not, the haze makes it seem like it you have to be strong you have it in you people love you care for you. Fight the haze and find your light through the darkness. It's okay I promise it may not seem like it but you have so much life ahead of you it doesn't last forever I promise".