I Just Wanna Bring You Down So Badly

The wedding was nice. I found the whole thing to be slightly absurd though. I had fucked Selena every night and sometimes multiple times a day until about three hours before she walked down the aisle. It was ridiculous. I actually stopped feeling guilty about it. We were able to get along now, which was nice. Nate was super happy about that. Again, completely absurd. If he only knew.

They were leaving for their honeymoon in a couple days and I was trying to steer clear of her. I was doing a terrible job at it though. It took all of my self control to keep my hands off her. We had a super strong physical attraction. It was nuts. I'd be lying if I said there wasn't more to it though. I was busy packing up my stuff when she came into the room.

"Are you leaving?" she asked me.

"Yeah. I have an album I need to start recording." I tell her.

"Any songs about me?" She asks with a coy smile.

I laughed. "Yes. The one about fucking your brothers wife in the backseat of a '69 Chevelle is definitely about you." I told her with a wink.

"You're a jerk!" She smiled. "I'll miss you." She said seriously.

"I know." I said. I watched as she started to help me fold and put my clothes into my suitcases.

"When will see each other again?" she asked.

"Who knows." I shrugged. "You're going back to Chicago after the honeymoon right?" I asked.

"Yes." she said.

"I'm sure I'll pass through there when I'm on tour. I'll stop by and visit." I said as I zipped up one of the suitcases.

I watched as she grabbed one of my flannel shirts out of an open suitcase. She put it on and pulled the collar up to her nose and breathed in deeply.

"I'm keeping this." She said softly.

"Whatever, weirdo." I replied. "Now get out of here. You're distracting me!" I said flinging a t-shirt at her.

"Kiss me." She whispered as she stepped into my personal space.

I'm glad I didn't because Shane popped his head into the room.

"Umm...am I interrupting something?" He asked awkwardly.

"No." Selena said quickly. "I was just helping Demi pack." She added backing away.

"Umm. Ok. Whatever." He said before making eye contact with me. "Can you come downstairs for a bit when you finish.

"Yeah." I answered smiling. As soon as he left I shot Selena a glare. "You need to stop." I said.

"I can't help it." She huffed.

"Go spend time with your husband." I snapped.

"Fuck you!" She said as she stomped out of the room.

I knew it was wrong of me to use Nate to provoke her, but she doesn't really take no for an answer, and I'm pretty much a push over when it comes to her. Once I had packed a majority of my clothes, I went downstairs to see what Shane wanted.

"What's up?" I asked as I sat across from him at the table.

"I got you something." He said smiling as he walked over to the closed ant pulled out a large box.

"What the hell is it?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

"Open it." He said.

"Holy shit!" I exclaimed.

Inside the box was a brand new Schecter C-1 classic. It was dark green with custom inlays. I grabbed him and gave him a hug.

"You're welcome." He said laughing. "Consider it my contribution to the new record." He added.