Flawless

yO yO yO Wuss poppin

we got that good ass shii

--

"Mr. Choi, it's a pleasure to see you." Taehyung smiled bowing.

Said man chuckled nervously, "The pleasure is all mine. Who is this fellow?  A friend perhaps? Bodyguard?"

Jungkook looked around the room, the three sat on pillows around a small table. Shoji doors surrounded them and a katana display was on one side of them to Jungkook it seemed like a waste of money really. Spending money on expensive doors was beyond ridiculous but he wasn't going to say that out loud. The less he said and did, the faster they'd leave and therefore kept his mouth shut. However, when he was called out he bowed slightly.

Taehyung sipped from the soju Mr. Choi had served him, "Something like that."

Mr. Choi chuckled again before looking right at Jungkook, "Would you like a drink too, young man?"

Jungkook shook his head silently and remained stoic.

Mr. Choi drank from his cup before wiping his mouth with his sleeve, "How...um...how has your little...gang been doing?"

Taehyung threw his head back and laughed, "Oh, we are far from being a little gang, Mr. Choi. You know that first hand."

Taehyung phone buzzed again. It had buzzed on their way there but never answered it and as Jungkook was about to answer it for him, he told him to put it away. Taehyung finished his drink before grabbing the phone and turning it off completely. He had far more important things to get done than a little drunk fight back at headquarters or Jimin's whining of him not being home to please him.

"I apologize for asking for this meeting so unexpectedly." Taehyung said, "I just simply needed to...catch up with you."

Mr. Choi smiled nervously, "Is that so?"

"Now," Taehyung grinned, "let's cut to the chase, shall we? I know you've made lots of money as standing chairman so...where's mine?"

Mr. Choi stopped drinking his soju, "Excuse me?"

Taehyung chuckled, "Oh you're funny Mr. Choi. I said where's my paycheck? You've been in debt to me for a while now. You know, for disposing of your competition?"

Mr. Choi broke into a sweat, "Don't worry, I'll get that money to you as soon-"

"That's not going to cut it Min-sik." Taehyung said sternly, "I've awaited long enough for my money and since it seems like you can't get it to me this instant..."

Jungkook placed his gun onto the table along with a couple knives. Taehyung's eyes flickered to look at Jungkook's gloved hand. He licked his lips subconsciously, "Well...not much is needed to be said, is there?"

"I'll get that money to you tomorrow morning!" Mr. Choi pleaded, "Take my daughter as well if you'd like! She'd make a great whore for your pleasure, Mr. Kim!"

Taehyung cackled, "Man, you really are a bastard, huh? Giving up your daughter like that? Don't worry, I'll make sure to tell your wife about that the day of your funeral."

Mr. Choi's eyes began to water and Jungkook stared at him with apathy. That man didn't deserve sympathy after trying to give his daughter up like that. Taehyung nudged him, "Go."

"Yes sir." Jungkook said quietly as he stood up. 

He walked around for a bit as Taehyung watched him with peaked interest. So he's not going to shoot him down...interesting, Taehyung mused.