Chapter 9: Narrow Escape

A/N: Sorry for the long hiatus on this.

-Sincerely, Bill and Narc.

- Ace Of Spade's POV -

Archives, here they are...

Now to find out the cause of this little crossing of universes.

Looking through the computer, I decided to look through encrypted transmissions in order to find out if there had been an Atlesian experiment relating to inter-dimensional travel. If there has been an encoded transmission, it will be in here, these restricted servers are the very security itself so accessing it will be a squeeze. Should Scissor-boy complete his end of the operation this could be a benefit for both of us, once I got into the computer I saw a multitude of transmissions archived into the database. I accessed a specific few, the ones to and from Atlas. We've been here for a few days now so I went back to the day before me and Scissor-boy were transported here. Just classified transmissions on military exercises, and even a few transmissions between Ironwood and Ozpin about... the 'Salem' situation. 

But even then, nothing about any sort of transmission about inter dimensional transportation experiment procedures. Damn it, even here there's nothing for me to use, perhaps I should start using 'us' as Me and Scissor-boy are now partners. Whatever, there's nothing here for us to use so let's just blow this Popsicle stand and head off elsewhere, all this shit might as well be for nothing in the first place.

I carefully used my sweater and applied it to the keyboard I'd just typed all over on, making sure no trace of a person who doesn't even exist is left behind. A bit silly at first glance but nevertheless it's a precaution. 

I exited through the ventilation shafts and reformed in a washroom, quickly exiting what I found out to be the Girls' Washroom before I pressed another sequence of knobs on my watch. The glass flipped out, opening the inside, whilst a small speaker appeared on one of the smaller clocks inside.

Ace: "Scissors. I've found nothing of use for us, let's get out of here."

Scissorman: "Right-O Daddy-O!"

- 3rd Person POV -

He rolled his eyes and made his way to the elevator, leaning up against it as he waited for his otherworldly partner. The smell of Beacon becoming a familiar nostalgia for him, his finest hour was in this establishment. He smirked and chuckled, thinking of the seemingly distant past of another world. A quick rhythm of footsteps interrupted his train of thought as he saw the Scissorman turning a corner, all covered in blood... He alarmingly wondered how he was able to get so much blood all over him.

Ace: "What the Ffff... "

Ace almost cursed, covering his mouth before he was able to blow his cover. Scissorman stepped right up to him like a little child and waved his hand excitedly. In the midst of at least a dozen or so huntsmen!

Scissorman: "Hi!"

Ace: "How'd you get all that red paint all over you Tad?!"

He said, close to shouting in order for everyone to know that his miniature friend had 'red paint' all over him.

Scissorman: "Oh, are we talking like this now?!" 

Ace mentally face palmed as Tad talked at the exact same volume as he had.

Scissorman: "This isn't red paint! It's blood of the security guard you told me to take out!"