Instagram- Harry

Liked by liampayne, annetwist and 2,573,976 others

harrystyles: Behind the album // 6 January 2018 // See you then.

View all 55,478 comments

liampayne: Your album is mint, proud of you mate!

hazzastyles94: I didn't know what to expect from your single debut, but you were amazing which I never doubted. I'm so happy you're happy and performing what YOU made. I'm so proud of you boo.

directioner2010: fuck I'm crying.

stylists_and_swifties: I LOVE YOU, will Taylor be in this video?

maliksbitch: nobody cares, everyone knows Zayn has the best voice. You and Liam are going to flop so hard!

allthefuckinglove: @maliksbitch really what has Zayn done just lately? You do know Harry's album outsold Zayn's within the first week right? 

taylorstyles: OMG, your album is so about Taylor! You're the best couple ever! 

rainbowdirection: @taylorstyles honey please, he's gay or even if he isn't you can just tell he isn't really into Taylor. It's either publicity or she's just a place holder for when Harry finds someone better.

allthefuckinglove: @rainbowdirection no matter what Harry is I shall support him but that was pretty harsh. Harry and Taylor's relationship and his sexuality are none of your business! 

nicki_payne: I saw @liampayne a few weeks ago and I have tickets to see you in April. I'm so excited. I love you!

4 January 2018.