She is coming

What is this? Where am I?  that scent. M-mother ?

"I'm sorry, my daughter. I'm so worried at you that's why I'm here. Does my scent makes you calm, my dear?" smiled at me.

I directly hug her in tight, "I miss you, mother. I'm so sorry that I was so stubborn."

My tears cannot stop.

"ssshh.. hush, my dear. I love you so much. My Saya, you are the last of the blood moon. Do promise me to be careful because  you are away of half there, that I'm going to eat  you."

"Eat me ?" I shocked

"Eat me ?" I shocked. She turns out a monster. "L-let go of me."

"What's wrong, my dear? Are you not happy to see your precious mother, Huh ?"

As she laughed while her mouth becomes so wide. But her head was sudden fall down. Full of blood splashed on my body.

"Too much of blood." I wipe a blood was on my face. Who did this anyway?

"May I receive by saying thank you, Princess Saya?" A little girl was bow down to me, while a bird was on her shoulder.

"Who are you?" I asked.

"My name is Akiya, the spirit of a messenger from the Setsuya." As she stands to smile at her then she gave me a scroll.

" As she stands to smile at her then she gave me a scroll

"It comes from my master, Haru Himoo."
I shocked to hear that spirit was serving to my elder brother.
"Tell me, where is my elder?" I asked.
She shows her face in worried, "I cannot answer your question. I know you have a right to know where's your elder prince but my mission is to deliver the message from my master."

A little pendant she gave to me, "Have it. It will lead to your elder prince. May the above bless you."

Suddenly everything was disappeared.
Mazaru voice that I heard,

A grunt I awake, "M-Mazaru? Losa? My head

A grunt I awake, "M-Mazaru? Losa? My head.. what happens? A river?"
Losa was a sudden punch on my head,
"You damn one, are trying to kill yourself? Don't ever blame us if you die there. Then you said like what happen..?"
She acting dizzy...
"..like my god, help. My head is spinning around. Grr, get a grip! You are not yet becoming that person!!"

I apologize to Losa but she didn't accept it.
Whatever she says or nagging at me, I understand.
Sooner or later, Mazaru was talking to me this time.
Mazaru said while holding his fan,
"We're heading to the south takahashi river in a shortcut. Don't worry, M'lady. Losa was a concern at you that's why she was non-stop. But I'm really glad that fall asleep."

"What happen anyway,Mazaru?" I asked.

He smiled at me, "M'lady, don't think too much. It was a pass, after all. Beside it, the princesses will come when the full moon show up in dark night."

A groan I show, "what so special? You know I don't interest incomes of that, Mazura."

He said "I know, I know but this is necessary of it. Not for you or us even the princesses. This is a great ritual about two thousand years ago, Lady Kina was one the who made the ritual. To bless and cleanse our soul."

I piss off "So that's what you came for, to return me only for dance. How rude of that! " I yelled in the groan.
"Plus of it, I don't even yet master to my power. I can't believe my time is up  before I left the village I promise to my people that one day I become the strongest at all."

Losa yawn then stretching "enough of that drama. You are already strong yet you blind. Try to seek in your heart the strength, my dear"

Showing her fire in burning hand, "You will be surprised if you do that. Without a heart, you'll never know what is strength means. For example.."
Her stare at the rock on the river and her hand directly crunch. The rock goes in pieces.
I shocked how strong she is, how about me anyway?
Do I have a great power like Losa?

"Plus of it, Saya. Don't put on the reckless emotion when you use it." A warning she favors to me
I asked, "and why?"

"Because your power is almost. She is coming on you" she pointed my head in an evil smirk.

I don't know what the real heck is going on to me and Sora but I think they tried to keep it to what happened.
I was hoping to myself when the princesses gather around for ritual, have no mess up.

Or else my village will disappear, sigh*