The abandon sky

At the Garden of the lily academy, the three of us having a lunch break. Well, same as usual everything didn't change.

"Hey, Saya. I heard about the linch about the Japanese. They are creative incomes of food."
While Hine 's mouth was full. I smirk.

Mark gave me a tea, "what is this ?"
"It's Russian style tea, my mother taught me. And I know the Japanese girl like you, absolutely love a tea."

"いただきます."  I drank the tea
"What does it mean ?" A curiosity react of his Mark face
I giggled at it for real, " it means thank you for the meal when the Japanese eat it a food or drink before they do they say "Itadakimasu". Well after the meal they say "gochisousamadeshita" but only at mealtime, got it ?"

Hine hug me in squeeze, makes me die.
"L-let go of me.! Brownie."
"What do you call me, Brownie?" She slowly let go.

"Y-yeah, Brownie. What's wrong?"

Not again, she is really hugger person.
But suddenly, an unknown presence that I feel it now.

Losa's voice was talking to me in my mind.
"Look's like we got an uninvited guest, who could that be?"

"Say, I have to go now. Bye." Run as I quick.
"What's wrong?" Mark was wonder.

I finding now that unknown presence, wherever I go. It's everywhere.

"Losa, I don't know what kind of that damn thing. But I sure it's a nasty one."
I prepare to myself, I become the other me, I mean the real me.

"I prepare to myself, I become the other me, I mean the real me

In the middle of the city, I heard echoing woman laugh.
Losa gave advice, " This one was quite of familiar to me, Blood moon. Mmmm.. a very close to your great-grandmother."

"Who ?"

Suddenly the place become unknown, "A sky? Could it be? S-sora ?"

"A sky? Could it be? S-sora ?"

Suddenly the place become unknown, "A sky? Could it be? S-sora ?"

"Such a daring thing, forget me since you kick me. Kina!"
An amazing attack on me, that I right cough away a blood. "Kina, huh?"

She laughed "What happen, Kina? Can't dodge my attack? Those are a real basic. I made this place to where you bury alive. Isn't so sweet, my dear?"

"Well, well, well. You got a face to your great-grandmother, Saya. She thinks you are Kina. She didn't know the Kina she knew was died a very long time ago. I say I love to play her. What do you say ?" Losa said in a grin or her fangs.

"Well, Losa. I never thought about this. Do it."
I let Losa goes in my sword and it becomes a fine sword to defeat her.