Feel the fire

Morning arrived, I dream something could make me horrible, something I cannot control that thing.
A girl with a mask on her head, she was whisper to my ear.
"Protect the red ring..."

I shocked in awake while my body is sweating

Who is she ?
What is red ring anyway?
But sometimes my power of vision was make confused to see.
It always a sakura tree, "She's so familiar to me. Who is she?"
My head is spinning around with blurry eyes. Looks like a saw something ahead to me, could it be ..
"Losa is that you ?"
A sword was pointed at me, I heard her breathing to my ears.
She said in exactly word in my dream.
Mazaru directly open the door, with his sword ahead attack to the person who near me.

That person was dodge away from the attack, Mazaru was in front on me while he hold me, away that person.

"Who are you ?" Mazaru ask in spike his eyes.
My eyes slowly back to normal sight.

"It's not important, the real important is beware the Black in death who can open the red ring—"
Whistle like she calling,
"I'm not everyone sides but my only desire to protect the red ring which is I can't, only that girl who Saya Himoo.."

She pointed again the sword but a far of us,
Mazaru loudly ask, "How dare you! To trespass the chamber of princess!!"

"Enough of the highness stuff, to what matter is the red ring. Please I travel far enough just to came here this place."
Her eyes was in worried to look, who are you ?

I slowly came forward to her,
"Let your sword be calm. No people to harm you."
Her hands was in shivering, but she is slowly calm down.
"Who are you?"

She is smiling at me while her eyes was tears down.
"I am the lost princess was now hiding from the creatures want to drink my blood. I am the 13th generations by generation and also I am the protector who seeking a hope for the future of you. We will meet again."

As she smile, she slowly disappear along the blue butterfly.

After of that Mazaru was relief by that happen.
"A strange aura for her, I can feel it how strong she is, M'lady."
He said while pick up a piece of wing from the blue butterfly.
The scent from was like a gun powder I believe. And her suit like a member of clan but she also look like a man to see."
I sighed.
"I never expected from that."

Mazaru said in bow,
"Pardon me for this moment, M'lady. Someone been waiting to you at the main hall."

After few minutes,
Gina was waiting while holding her umbrella.
"Do you know it's very rare was waiting for a princess like you?"

A yawn from her,
"Like who cares, aside of that I have a reason to why."
A serious eyes from her makes me to want to hear from her,
"Go on, say."

"I need you for the sake of my clan. I'm been protector there since my uncle died from hundred years. I will do whatever you say, for my clan."
She sudden bend on her knees in front of me, I don't like to see someone who bend down on knees which I felt the same way from her.

"I will hate you to what you do but after of that, how can I help you ?"
While her eyes almost to cry, she directly gave a warmth hug.
"Thank you.."

But I never expected for that, at the library hall.
"You idiot!!!" A noise from Losa.
"Do you ever realize for that, Saya?!"

A sigh, "I know."
"Change the past will actually change in the near future come's, doing for that will exchange your eternal curse. It will be end of death."
I can't resist looking her eyes on me.
"But the world will be unbalance if her clan will be end of sickness."

Mazaru ask Gina in curious,
"Princess Gina, How long your clan was been..- -"
Gina replied in worried expression,
"My uncle said to me, 30 years. Till now the cure this kind of sickness still not yet discover. But my uncle said to me also, only your mother who knew about the medicine."
I was speechless that moment, I was thought I knew already about the source to my family but yet still not enough to knowledge about the source.
"That's the reason to why I have to do it, Losa."

"Damn it! You give me a stress." In grunt face of Losa.
Suddenly, she began chanting without any doubt.
All of the books was flew around of us, and slowly in shattering.
Losa skin was turning into black dragon skin, her eyes goes in golden yellowish when she turn around.

Gina was in gulps when she saw a fire, and started to shivering her hand.
Ton's of house was in wild fired, Gina cannot stand to see by the fire.
Screaming we heard, crying is everywhere.
"Stop!! Stop it! Stop !" Gina was shout.

"Losa, make it stop!" I was favor to her but, her eyes was in unfear to witness the death.
I directly hug Gina.
"Mazaru, can you make it stop that happen?"

Mazaru replied, "wait and see, m'lady"

I heard a crying child along with an old man was hiding behind of tree.
A huge red moon in the middle of war.
Soldiers was marching unto death. Some are was dying in fight.
I never expected this kind of war.
How could be this happen ?
Where are we anyway?