House Tour; 1.0

@ 1cienta

    —      Rory's being mean and not letting me see her phone

    —      Rory's being mean and not letting me see her phone. I'm bout to sit on her. 😪

2 minutes ago
❤️ 5097 likes 💬 3163 comments
______________________

@ Jaebins_wife uwu don't cry bby, she doesn't deserve you 😤😒

@ The_sane_one @ rawriexd you better stop your shit and let him see your phone.

@ rawriexd omg im so sorry! 😟 ill play fortnite with you for a week, and I'll get you ice cream bubs~
           — @ 1cienta okay 🤗

@ shutupkoreanists kys.

_________________________________

" Okay! Let's get it!! " Jaebin said enthusiastically, as he jumped around the living room getting things ready.

"Jae please calm down." Misun said as she shook her head in disappointment as she felt around Hawon's belly to see if the little specimen inside would kick.

" How can I be calm?! We are doing a house tour!! "

" Shut up hoe and go clean your room! " Minha said as she came down the staircase with her iPhone in hand.

At that moment Dongjun walked in with a bowl of Pistachio ice cream for Hawon, as the poor girl was having some weird cravings again.

" Here you go. " He said, as he slightly smiled down at the girl with the small bump forming on her stomach.

" Thank you. " she said as she took the bowl and started to devour the ice cream.

Jaebin laughed at the sight.

" Okay but Wonnie is a big phat mood right now. " Jaesung said, as he barged in through the front door with a big ass brown box that he seemed to have picked up from the post office.

" What the fuck is that?! " Minha said as she looked up from her iPhone.

" Its none of your business honey bun. " He retaliated, as he winked and pushed the box as far as he could across the living room floor.

" Watch what your saying slut, I'm no ones honey bun. " Minha said as she rolled her eyes at the annoying boy who was struggling with the big brown box.

Jaebin decided to speak up again.

" Yeah, no one's except for Chungho-hyung's." he said in almost a whisper, but was still heard by everyone in the room.

Minha's eyes widened, and the foundation she was wearing wasn't enough to hide the red blush spreading across the her cheeks and neck.

At this, Jaesung started to laugh. No, he was literally falling on the floor, tears emitting from his eyes.

"Why is fuck-boy on the floor laughing?" Chungho said as he made his way down the stairs, only to find Jaesung on the floor, Jaebin looking like he is about to die, Minha a pink-going-on-red mess, (which he found cute btw) and pistachio ice cream all over Hawon.

"N-nothing! I-its nothing!!" The poor red girl said as she glared over to 2jae.

"Alright, that's enough." Misun said as it was time to start filming for the house tour.

"Where is Rory?" Dongjun asked as if they were going to start filming, they needed her here too.

At that moment, Rory also made her way down the stairs, face in her phone, a wide smile on her face.

"Rory who are you texting?" Misun asked ready to hear her excuses, then force the truth out later.

"A friend."

"OOH IS IT A BOY? IS OUR MAKNAE GETTING SOME???!???" Jaesung, of course, said.

Rory went red at the statement.

"Ooohhhh so it is a boooyy!!!" Jaesung continued on with his teasing.

"I mean I get a lot of booty calls too, but I don't really answer them."

"They are not booty calls! And I am texting a friend dumbass!" Rory said, but the red blush emitting from her face, obviously mean otherwise.

"Y-yeah. If she says it's a friend, then it's only a friend." Jaebin said, but everyone could decipher the hurt in his words.

Rory's eyes softened, forgetting about the boy she was texting for the moment, and scooting towards the sad boy.

"Okayyy. Let's get this video started!" Hawon said to try and get the tense atmosphere away.

"Okay let's set everything up, and start filming." Chungho said, as everyone followed suit and started to get things ready for filming.

___________________________________

{Oof hi! Sorry for taking so long lmao but I'm sorry this chapter got so long, I had to split it up into two. Oof when words are italicized, then that means it's a YouTube video being watched lmfao,, just to let y'all know for the next chapter uwu! I will try my best to put it out as fast possible! Love you guys! Sorry if this was boring and shit,, and I took so long uwu.}