Chapter 5

Diana's Pov

''So, I can feel your accent isn't American, nor British, Irish or even Australian. maybe Russian?'' Ashton asked me while driving.

''Well, I didn't know 'till now that there is an acccent here, but... yeah... well, I'm Macedonian.'' 

''Sorry, but... what the hell is that?'' I laughed, of course he didn't know.. I mean it  was like I used to live in Narnia.

''Have you ever heard of Europe?'' I decided to joke a bit.

He laughed lightly ''Of course I have. So, European?''

''Yeah. What about Balcans Peninsula?''

''I actually did.'' I wanted to ask him if he knows where it is, but he answered my mind, saying ''and I know where it is''.

''What about some country there?''

''Greece, I think.''

''Yeah, well, Macedonia is north from Greece, we're neighbours.''

''Oh... so, when and why did you came here?'' he asked curiously.

''I came the day before I saw you for the first time. And it's been my dream to live here and to be an actress.''

''Wow, I am driving a fresh actress in my car'' he said loudly.

I bit my lip, saying ''And I'm riding in the car of my celebrity crush.''

''Oh... juicy one, so, I'm your crush?'' he was actually surprised.

I smiled, while nodding with my head.

''What do you think about the rest of the guys?''

''I love them, they are so hot and sexy... I mean you guys are my favorite band, literally for, like five years now.'' I bubbled.

''Okay, THEY arfe sexy, hot... and me?'' He had a serious expression on his face.

''What you?'' I asked not sure if I got the question right.

He looked at me annoyed.

''Isn't it obvious?''

''What?'' Why does he want me to answer this?

''Ashton, by me YOU are the sexiest, hottest, the most handsom, funniest, nicest guy I have ever met.. And YOU have been my obsession for all of these years. And I'm so open and comfortable with you and that so weird, I think...'' He cut me off, while I was trying to catch my breath.

''Wow, Diana, did you just declare your love to me?''

I felt a bit embarassed and turned my head to watch through the window.

''Aww... you can be shy sometimes, that's so cute!'' He ssaid laughing and after a few minutes he stoped the car. ''We are here.''

Hey guys! I'm so sorry I haven't uploaded for a week maybe, but my computer broke. And I'm so so sorry that thiss chapter will be so short but I won't be able to upload in the next few days.

Yesterday, literally yesterday morning I finished reading 'Watsername' by skywalkermichael. I can't...I just...the fuck just happend... I'm speachless!

Soo... go read that funfic, and... yeah that's all. I'm gonna try to upload a bigger chapter next time. 'Till then have an amazing time!