Chapter 6

Diana's Pov

I looked in front of us and saw a big building, with a flower garden around it. We entered in the elevator and went on the highest floor. Then showing towards the door Ashton said: "Here is our studio" he oppened the door adding: "and here are the guys." 

Calum made his way to me as he greeted me and gave me a hug. I thought I was going to have a heart attack. 

"Hi." I said with my shaky voice.

Michael left his phone on the table and sat up from the couch. "I heard you like our misic." He said while hugging me. 

"As well as you." I said almost whispering. 

"Mostly me" Added Ashton with a crocky smile. "I have to go to the bathroom, please wait for me." He said leaving the room. At the same time Luke entered in the room coming from the kitchen with a mouth full with food.

''Oh  Ashon gle'' Luke mumbled something.

''Oh my god.'' I whispered ''Sorry, what?''

Luke got a box on his arm from Michael. His mouth was now emty so I clearly understood what he said: ''Sorry, and nevermind... Hey" He hugged me finally.

"Umm... hey, so I might die right now from excitement."

"Noo... just act normally, I mean you're an actress, we are musicians... close pages... maybe one and the same." 

"Okay... wait how did you know I'm an actress?"

"I know Toby he has mentioned you and then Ash told us about you." Toby was my coworker, he was really nice tho.

"What about me?" 

"Well" Said Michael only to be cut by Ashton saying: "Okay... should we let Diana see what and where we work in LA? I'm sure she'll love it." 

...

We entered into another room where the producer was sitting on a chair in front of big machines. Ashton bent himself over next to the producer who was working for them and wishpered something in his ear. Then he told me to sit next to the producer who greeted me nicely as Ashton entered in the studio. 

I heard an unfamiliar melody from inside, the beat was very catchy. The guys started singing every thing the producer said. I love that their parts were almost equal. The lyric was so beautiful it almost made me cry and I tried my best not to start "awing''. 

After two hours the producer told them that they were great and done for today. Ashton came to me and said: "It's 3 pm, would you like to have lunch with me?" 

"Yeah I would love that." My heart beated so heart I thought I would die. 

...

We entered in a near restaurant. The place was decorated, it was modern but it had that modern classic vibe. He picked the best table, it was close to a fountain, but just enough not to get us and our food wet.

We ordered our food it was so delicious I though I would eat the fork, the knife and even my finders. During our lunch we had a shy conversation. Once we've finished we headed back to the car. 

Ashton's Pov

We entered into the studio and I made my way to the producer whispering to him to be polite to Diana and not to tell her any secret projects.

Luke, Calum, Michael and I got ready and started playing. Every little word we were singing made me think of her. She was beautiful even when she spoke a bit too much and that shy part was another reason why I wanted her around. She was just like the girl in the song that Luke and Michael wrote. 

I had to know more about this girl. I don't know why but it felt different. I've never been obsessed with a person for so long! I decided to spend the rest of my day with her since we were free.

...

After the lunch I asked her if she had plans for the rest of the afternoon. When I got the answer I wanted I got an amazing idea. 

"Since you have nothing to do ... would you like to make me company to the movies?"

"Yeah, I'd love to." 

"And what about after that a walk into the a beautiful park near a very ocean blue river."

"Sounds amazing."

...

We entered into the cinema and I immediately looked at the list of movies on the screen. "Oh my god. Look, I wanted to watch this movie ever since I saw the trailer... and it starts for 20 minutes."

"What is it about? Please tell me it's not a paranormal or an action... or documentary." 

"No it's a comedy with a bit of action... and romance... and the vampire..." 

"I'm in." Diana agreed.

"Yay." I was so excited.

Diana told me that she doesn't drink fizzy drinks and that she would like something sweet instead.I got the tickets, a large bag of popcorn, a pack of skittles, two bottles of water and walked over to her.

"I see you didn't buy coke for yourself."

"Yeah I prefer healty. They are five more minutes lets enter." Diana said and obbeyed.

"Where are our sits?" She asked.

"On the top." I smiled,

We took our sits and exchanged a few more words before the movie started. Every time Diana made a move my heart beated faster than the last. When she moved her hand to take some popcorn she would turn me on because they were just above my crotch. I wanted her to touch me, I wanted her to kiss me, but most of all I wanted her to hug me like the last time. I wanted to put my hands behind her back but I felt so insecure and kept them far away from her.

The movie lasted for two whole hours and it was now 7 o'clock. It was getting dark and I was questioning myself if we should go now to the park while we were walking to my car.

"Maybe we should skip the park... for today." Said Diana reading my mind.

"I was thiking the same."

"So where do you live?" I asked as we entered the car.

Hey guys!!!

I'm back!!

So sorry I haven't posted in a while. My computer still isn't fixed soo... fuck.

Even tho it's not finnished i love reading 'Flower Crowns' by weyheyirishcupcake. It's a really interesting fanfiction.

Hope you like the new chapter! If you did please vote & comment <3