Chapter 8

Wow ! It's so beautiful and so perfect. There on the other side is a community and they aren't controlled over here. The community has everything Freedom

, Thinking on your own right , No controlling government. I starting walking down the sidewalk.

I'm grooving to the music, I brought with me. (On an iPod) People here seem un-happy. I finally understand a world where no one make rules for everyone else. I miss my family but I love it here. Asa seems lost and as we walk down the sidewalk farther. It seems like he's wheezing till the point when we realize he's actually wheezing. Then the track "This might hurt but I don't wanna go through the motions". We are scared and we scream for someone to help us.

Finally someone dials 9-1-1. The guys name , I forget but he saved Asa. We follow the ambulance to the hospital where we wait for news on Asa. Finally a doctor comes out and says "He has a heart tumor ". "Why didn't he tell me ". I'm left sitting there bawling into Matt's Shoulder. The doctor says "that Asa's parents have chosen to do surgery to remove the heart tumor".

Asa pass us on the way to the operating room. He's hooked up to oxygen which is helping him breathe. They wheel him to the operating room and begin the surgery. We stay for an hour but soon are told to go because it is a 7 hour procedure. We found a house to stay in.