Chapter 6

Back in school.

Asa is up presenting , his right wrist wears a brace. He was talking on the invisible hand theory. "And in conclusion the invisible hand theory can't be thought of as an actually idea". I was up next. "So , my topic was Shakespeare's Titus A . ". "Now before I talk about the pros and cons. This play was a treat to read .. It was really beautiful written. I finished and the class was speechless as I sat down.

After Class *.

Asa came up to me and said. "That was a great presentation, Do You want to hang out sometime ? ". "Maybe. " I don't get why you're being nice , you all hate me". "I guess because after u hurt me , I figured out that I was just mad at myself for stuff happening at home and I need someone to take it out on ". "Why not Shelley or Augustine ", " Why Me ? ". "Because I might like you ". "I can't like you ". "Why ? " "I just can't ". With that I ran away. Because I can't love him. My heart shattered in pieces from the last breakup.

Hanging out will be fine but not being lovers. I guess I ran to the school's abandon church. I sat there staring at the stain glass. I pulled one of the bibles out and started reading from Jeremiah 29 : 11. "For I know the plans I have for you declares The Lord , Plans to prosper you not to harm you , Plans to give you a hope and future ". I guess I can give this relationship a try. I went back in and found Asa and said I liked him too. Which was absolutely true because I've liked him since the first movie, I saw him in. We were sitting together at lunch.

All the sudden Asa grabbed my hand and interlocked it with his. He slowly pushed a piece of hair out of my face. "You're beautiful " he looks directly into my green eyes and smiles. I laugh looking away. I've never been called beautiful in my life.