Chapter 44

"Ow ! Help Me someone please ! "

* Outside in reality * 

Aaron stood in front of the camera. He getting ready to film a video and he was running over his monologue . He sat there and suddenly he shut off the camera . He remembered  back through and ran through every aspect of his life. He laid his head in his hands. He was sadden and this sadness isn't the kind of sadness that can be healed by a hug or hanging with friends or family . this sadness hangs over you like a gloomy cloud. Aaron turned on the camera and Brent came and sat by him. They began filming the video.

*End of the youtube video *

" Aaron, you okay, you hardly said anything during the video ? " Brent asked with a concerned look on his face. "Yeah, I'm alright , " Aaron replied with a fake smile on his face. Honestly on the inside Aaron wanted to just break down and cry and say everything wasn't alright but He couldn't because His age group, feelings didn't matter and they were just something you push aside.  He, Aaron Braden Carpenter was depressed and unluckily he felt so alone around the guys that he almost wanted to be alone. But of course he knew that if he stayed alone, He would become sudicial and begin planning his dead in his head. 

( A/N Note )

The events in this chapter are based on real events that happened in my life. Of course I didn't meet Aaron Carpenter or Brent Rivera. But I do have depression and I am sudical but I'm trying to fight and think of the positive things but It isn't always easy . I remember one time, I was in my grandparents car and I was listening to music and I got thinking and I could see so clearly in my head, me hanging from a hanger / rope . And I'm not saying that's the answer, But on days when I'm like that I feel like there's no other option for me. But then I remember that I have you guys, my readers and I'd like to thank you for sticking with me through thck and thin. You guys are awesome :)