1: intro/How they meet/thehangout.

Intro: I understand not all of this happened and I'm just doin this for fun lol. I may not post a lot of updates but I'ma try to as much as I can. I'm currently reconstructing things and I hope it comes to you're likings. I stared this as a very poor writer and I believe I've become a lot better than I used to be. So if you see parts that don't make sense or you can't understand comment and I'll try to fix it lol. Also it may take a while to come out with new chapters with reconstruction but anyway here's the beginning.
Langie's pov*

     I'm currently going live on you now and I notice people commenting "omg Adym Yorba is here" I looked at my cam, confused on who this Adym person is. He comments requesting to be in the video, I accept. He introduces himself and I do the same. We talk along the lines of maybe two hours. We start messaging each other and he seems like a really nice guy. Not gonna lie he's really cute, coming from me that's a huge compliment I haven't really called someone cute after the first occasion. We were talking and we decided to meet up and hang out. We decide to hang at the mall and shop for a bit and afterwards go out to eat and head to my house to watch a movie. I get ready and do my makeup considering I'm going out in public lol. I curl my hair, brush my teeth, get changed, and head out the door.
         I soon arrive at the mall and I text him to meet me at the fountain. He approaches and when I say this I mean it..he's fucking flawless, especially in person. I try to act chill and wave, he smiles and says hi. We start talking about social media and friends while walking around the mall searching different stores. Somehow the topic of ex's came up and he explained to me a lot of his girls played him. I tell him I understand and I have sympathy for him. I then explain to him about my toxic ex and how he played me as well.
   After a while of shopping we bought a few things and headed to a Mexican restaurant.

Tbc.