5: The interveiw

*Claire's pov*
I wake up in Adym's arm's when I turn to face him  "morning princess" I open my eyes and stare into his beautiful brown eyes as he just smiles and blushes. "what are we gonna do today." I don't even know.  we cuddle for awhile then we get dressed when Sawyer knocks on the door "I'm going to In N Out then to Starbucks who wants to come?" We look at each other and nod we get ready and head to the car.
*after*
I then text Kayla and tell her where I was and she replys with at another dick appointment? I say to shut up as usual and continue on with my day Adym says he has a meeting and he drops me off at home with Kayla I go to my room and scroll through Instagram for awhile untill it got late I turned the light off,took a shower,brushed my teeth,changed,and went to bed.

*The next morning* I took a shower then I got a call about a job as a model at Victoria Secret they say they have been liking my Instagram pics and want me to apply I agree then We got the time and date then put it on the calender in my room I tell Adym and his mind was blown then I tell Kayla the good news she seemed super happy whenever I tell her something big she is always there and cares That's why she is my best friend preferably my sister.
*That same Night*
I got a call from Adym and he wants to know if we all can go swim and hang tomorrow I ask Kayla she agrees then we say our good night and we got to bed.
*Morning*...
-------------------------------------------
Should I make these chapters 1000 or 300/400/450 words long idk.
_____________________________