7. Cherish These Moments

*Reyna's POV*

I was so proud of Nia. She won those tickets and got all of the lads' votes! They gave us the tickets when the people cleared out. I walked up to Liam, who greeted me.

"How are you today love?"

I blushed and I said, "Good. Would you mind taking a picture with me?"

"No, not at all!"

I looked around. I saw Nia, who was pre-occupied with Niall and Hazell was busy talking to Harry. I asked if Zayn could take the picture for us, who gladly accepted.

We posed for a picture. I put my arms around his waist, and I could feel his hands around mine. I smiled for the camera.

I thanked Zayn for taking the picture. I thanked Liam, and I showed him the picture. He smiled, and said:

"Anything for you, love."

~~~***~~~***~~~***~~~

*Liam's POV*

I was still quite down at the cook-off. Of course, I acted like I wasn't. But then I saw her. Who was she? She was probably Nia's sister, except her hair was blonde, and her eyes were blue. Completely opposite but they looked a bit alike.

She walked over to me and asked to take a picture with me. I agreed. She called over Zayn and asked if he can take the picture.

We posed for a picture, and i put my hand around her waist. It felt comfortable, not like with the other fans. She thanked Zayn for the picture, then she walked over to me. She thanked me for the picture then she showed me the picture.

She was smiling so sweetly at the camera. For days, Dani has never left my mind. But as soon as I saw the picture, all I could think about was her.

"Anything for you love!" I smiled, not feeling so down anymore.

"What's your name?" I asked, hoping not to seem creepy.

"Reyna. I'm Nia's older sister."

"Well nice to meet you, Reyna!"

I could feel me being myself again. Maybe Louis was right. Someone is going to come along. And I think it's her.

~~~***~~~***~~~***~~~

*Hazell's POV*

I walked over to Nia, and I congratulated her. I had to make it quick though, she was already talking to Niall. I chuckled to myself.

I searched for Harry, who was by himself. His back was facing me. I softly tapped him on the shoulder, he jumped, obviously surprised.

"Whoa, you scared me!" He said, laughing.

I took out my camera and said, "Picture?"

"Sure!"

I asked Louis, to take the picture.

He put his hands around my waist. My heart was pounding, I bet he can feel it. Once done, I thanked both Louis and Harry. I showed Harry the picture. I watched as he bit his lip, contemplating the picture.

~~~***~~~***~~~***~~~

*Harry's POV*

Everybody else seemed busy with each other, so I decided to check my phone. Then, I felt soft tap on my shoulder. I jumped, then turned around to find someone who looked like Nia, except with short, brown hair.

"Whoa, you scared me!" I said, laughing.

She was asking for a picture..She called over Louis, who took the picture. Once done, she thanked both me and Louis, and she showed me the picture.