Chapter~Fantasy

Gia Pov

Dream Mode

i was sitting in the living room cudding up with chres. We were watching the fault in our stars. Roc kept kissing all over my neck.

i moned " baby stop im trying to watch the movie."

"come on baby just a quickie."

"NO!"

then chres pushed me down on the bed and started to grind on me.

i moaned " p-please dont t-tease babe."

he started to take all our clothes off then right when he was about to enter.

BEEP!!! BEEP!!!

Dream Mode Over

OMG!!! what just happen. did i just have a dream about my coach. i look at my sheets are they was wet. JUST GREAT. i got up and did my hygiene and put on a sweatshirt that says "homie" in white, white pants my hair curly with my dope hat on and my nerd glasses. and my pink,blue,black and white addias. then i text Nirvana to see if she can pick me up she text me back saying be ready in 5. i went downstaris and greeted my mom and ate then i headed out side to see Nirvana.

" Wassup Nirvana."

" hey girl."

" nirvana i have to tell you something.'

" ok what is it.'

" i-i had a wet dream about Coach August." i said looking straight into her eyes.

then all of a sudden she just bust out laughing. thats when i got a little upset.

" what you laughing foe."

" haha *laughs* i-im sorry *laughs* girl it was just funny."

" whateva. See I knew I shouldn't have told you."

" No. I'm sorry I just didn't expect you to tell me something like that."

We made it to school. We both got out and went to our 1st period.

Queem Pov

I got my stuff for 1st period then I walk down to my class. When I got there I sat next to Zoe. Mr. Brown had came in and he gave us a music sheet to see if we all knew our notes, when I finish I started to day dream about Mr.Brown.His lips look so soft and plump and he has a beautiful smile and his shirt is tight that I can see his muscles. I just notice that he has a nose ring. Damn that makes him even more sexy. Jesus the things I will let thks man do to me. I didn't notice that he was calling my name until Zoe slap me upside my head.

" Ow!! Why in the blue hell would you do that." I said.

She just laughed. I gave her a glare.

" Ms. Jefferson I was calling your name and you wasn't paying attention."

" oh I-I'm sorry I didn't get alot of sleep last night , it won't happen again." I said looking at him.

He just stared at me. " ok then we'll just don't let it happen again understand."

" Yes."

Nirvana Pov

I got my stuff for my second period and headed to class. When I walk in I saw a girl had took the front seat. Damnmit now how am I suppose to look at Mr.Perez now. I went to the back and sat down. Mr.Perez came in the class room and told us to write about what we want to be in life. After 20 mins everybody was done.

" ok class who would like to go first."

This one girl had raised her hand up and she went.

" ahh Ms. Grande come on up."