Chapter 6

Lauren pov

Its be one month since school started and boy oh boy

Mr.Latimore gets finer and finer everyday. That nigga is so sexy .I stayed after school with him a couple time to work on dances and stuff with him and we had a couple moments together where it just felt like all the air was being sucked out the room so we had yo breath each other's .I have to stay after school with him to record a dance and add on to it.

Me and Mr.Latimore have gotten close and we are starting to get a little to close but i don't mind.he has the most perfect body and plump lips.he just so fucking fine!!!

Gia Pov

I got my gym bag and started heading to gym to basketball practice. When I got there I change into my blue shorts, pink sport bra and my Nike slippers since nobody is here. so I started to shoot around and work on my crossover that needed a little bit of work. I've been trying for 2 hours and I still ain't getting it. ughhhh I'm about to give up.

" Your knee is getting in the way with the ball." someone said.

I screamed dropping the ball and turning around and it was Mr.August aka my baby daddy.

He began to walk over to me so i went to get the ball. When I got the ball I saw that he was very close to my face and I smelt his minty breath. oh god please help me. I scooted back alittle but before I kiss him. he showed me how to do the crossover correct and I finally got it.

" Thxs coach." I said.

"Anytime ight practice about to start so give me 5 laps." he said.

I nodded me head and ran around the gym 5 times after practice I was tried asf I grab my gym and was about to leave until somebody called my name. I turn around and saw that it was coach.

" Yea coach."

" Have you ever thought of playing in the lead Cuz you got it to make it." he said.

I smiled and blush. " a lot of people have told me that but nah I'm trying to be a doctor Cuz the WNBA don't get a lot of money." I said.

He nodded. " yea your right about that well that's all I wanted to ask bye gia." he said winking at me.

I almost fainted omg he just wink at me!!!! Ahhhh!!!!!!

I walk out the gym and head to my car I threw my gym bag in the back seat and drove to chick-fil-la and got me something to eat then headed home.

Queen Pov

I was in mr.Brown class sitting down talking to Zoë about random stuff. that's when Mr.Brown walk into the class with his sleeves rolled up and it showed all his tattoos. zamn zaddy got it going on I started to think about all the other places he could have tattoos at. I didn't notice that he was calling my name.

" Ms. Queen!!!."

" What nigga I mean Mr.Brown."

Oh shit I didn't mean to call him that and telling by his face I'm going to have detention.

" Stay after class." he said.

" Yes sir."

After class was done i tried to leave without being caught cause I dont feel like be being yelled at or in trouble period but that didn't worked Mr.Brown caught me by my arm and pulled me back into the classroom.I took a seat in the first desk ready to hear his mouth.

"What is up with you?"he asked

"What do you mean ?"i replied

Your attitude,isn't Zoë and Lauren some of your closes friends?They don't give them attitudes they do their work and everything.

"Good for them"I said sarcastically

"Why can't you?"he asked with a annoyed tone

"Because im Queen not Lauren and Zoë"I said with a slight attitude

Yes,i know that and i love Queen but can you down the attitude and do your work and if you need Extra help just ask me or your friends

When he Mr.Brown said "I love Queen " i just couldn't stop smiling and was probably blushing like a mother fucker whatever else he said really didn't register after them Words.I just said okay and left with a humongous smile .

Danielle Pov

I was walking in the hallway going to my next period when i bumped into my girl Queen

"Sorry Queen "

"Its okay!" she said happier than Ronald McDonald

Why you so damn happy?

just feeling loved

By who, My girl got some dick ?

No child just been told I was loved

I tell you i love you all the time, you don't ever get this happy, who is this Nigga!?

Someone ... Smart,Sexy,and the voice of an Angel!

By the name of??

Classroom

What? Classroom what kind of name is classroom i looked away for one second and she left

Ugh she get on my nerves ! I finished walking to class ,This will be on my mind all day I hate not knowing stuff!!

Nirvana Pov

I headed to my Science class which is also my class with Zoë and Danielle

Heyyy

Hey Vona the both said

What's up

Nothing but I ran in to Queen in always and she was so happy like when we went to see the Cheetah girls happy

Wow!Why?

Idk she had just came from class and she said she felt loved

"I was in her class last period nothing amazing happened to her ....She got in trouble "Zoë said

"Why?" I asked

She was talking to me ,the she went into a daze and Mr.Brown was calling her name repeatedly and she was like What Nigga then he told her to stay after class she attempted to leave out but he caught her .

"So Mr.Brown is the reason this child look like she just one family fude, a trip to Hawaii and a Bunny " i said

"I guess so I wonder what he said to her"i said

Class continued we took our notes and Did our work .We couldn't wait till lunch time to ask Queen what happened.

me and the girls saw queen at her locker and we ran to her locker.

" why are you so damn happy." we yelled at her.

she jump back looking scared.

" what the hell is wrong with yall bitches scaring a bitch and shit." she yelled at us.

" oh shut the hell up and tell us why you so happy." gia said.

she smiled. " oh so when I was in mr. Brown class he had said that he loves me ahh!!!! So now that I knows that he loves me we can make things happen." she said smiling,

" Queen he probably just said that in a teacher to student way." zoe said.

" yea you know his ass dont want you." gia said.

" we all busted out laughing.

" mhm but I bet mr.august dont want you either." queen said back.

" baby boo I know he wants cause what happen at practice speaks another story but speaking of that sex god I have his class next. se ya." she said running to his classroom.

" oh hell nah I got his class to I need to find out what happen in practice." I said catching up with her.

Ok guys this is a very short chapter the next few chapters is win the drama starts to rise 😈 so be prepared lol. comment and vote.