First Day

Danielle Pov

It's the first day back to the hell hole we have to stay in for 8 hours every single day. The only thing I like about school is being with my girls Lauren, Queen, Zoe , Gia and Nirvana. Its our last year and I will enjoy it .

Queen Pov

After my alarm clock went off about 5 times I finally got out of bed to get ready for school I went to my bathroom and washed my face and went downstairs to get some breakfast then came back upstairs brushed my teeth and took a shower got out and got dressed did my hair put on a little makeup and put on some jewelry grabbed my phone , purse, and book bag and hoped in my car to pick my girl Gia up.

I pulled up to Gia's house and knocked on the door and in 2.5 seconds she answered the door all happy and shit smiling all big like she just saw Mickey mouse or something.

"Why you so happy?" I said laughing at how excited

"Because, I finally get to see my girls!!" she said with so much excitement in her voice

nigga we hung out this whole summer, what are you talking about!

"Well I'm sorry for loving y'all " she said

"Let's go child" I said pulling her to the car

We got in the car turn on the radio and turnt up all the way to school .We arrived to are school Royal High School of the Arts (made up)found a parking spot and went to find the girls . We all met up in the hall way and talked about how this was going to be the best school year ever.

We are getting all new teachers and we can't wait to meet them . It's really fun going to a performance Arts school because you get to do something you love while still getting your education .I love music and fashion , Gia is in to the athletic stuff ,Lurean is all about dance , Zoë is into art and music too, Danielle is a very dramatic person so she in drama and Nirvana is a wonderful writer so she in creative writing.

We all got our schedule we are in every class together

.