Chapter 2: Deku

Katsuki was with Izuku Midoriya and three more friends. They were exploring the forest close where the kids house are. Izuku keeps admiring his friend. He told himself that he will go everywhere he goes, he loved his friend spirit about him beginning strong.

“Wow Kacchan ! I can't wait to have my quirk to be a hero next to you !”

“Uh? Well you can be but ! You will be never strong like me Deku ! I'll be the one to be the next number one hero !”

The kids always explored more parts of the forest to see if they can find any danger to be a hero. Next days the kids were walking on top of a tree that passes to the next area. Trying not to fall Katsuki did. He fall on a small river when the three boys stared to laugh. Izuku took action, he went to his friend Katsuki and offer his hand.

“Kacchan, are you ok? I was worried that you get hurt.”

The ash blonde boy looked at his friend shocked. He didn't liked the way Izuku was starting at him like if he needed help. That pissed him off- no he got angry.

“I don't need your help Deku !”

Days later passed Izuku got told that he is quirkless. Izuku told his friend about it.

“Kacchan... I wish I can be like you...”

“Uh? What the hell ya mean?”

“Kacchan... I'm quirkless... I can't be a hero like All Might...”

With that everything changed. The next two days Katsuki hit a boy making him cry. His friend- well the green haired boy whom was a friend step on front of the defense crying boy.

“K-Kacchan that's mean... Why do make him cry? I... I WON'T FORGIVE YOU !” Izuku yelled angry and crying at same time.

The ash blond was shocked but then smirked and his fits pushed his other hand making a small explosion.

“Oi ! Even if you are quirkless... You try to be a hero... Deku.”

Izuku got scared while Katsuki and the others two boys whom were next to the ash blond hit him making the greenette hurt.

Izuku was hurt. He didn't go to his house, he didn't wanted her mom to see him like that. The greenette walked to his friend house. The sound of the bell was sound on (Y/n) house with made the girl opening the front door. When she opened, the girl was shocked when she saw bruises on Izuku.

“Izuku-kun ! What happened?”

The greenette took ten seconds and respond.

“I'm s-sorry. I fell on a cat while walking by...”

(Y/n) let him inside and told her mother what happened to Izuku. Let's say that she meet Izuku one day when Katsuki took the girl to explore with his friends. That day they also spent it on the girls house so Izuku can see her garden.

Her mother took care of his littles bruises and took him to his house while the girl was with his dad who come early from work.

At night the girl opened her window to see if Katsuki was in his window. For her luck he was, the ash blond looked at her. She was already having her notebook and marker.

“Did you know what happened to Izuku-kun today?”

The little boy read what she wrote. His eyes widened of fear she would know what happened. He write something fast and showed her.

“No... What?”

“He fall on top of a cat, that cat make him bruises I guess...” Her face was a little sad.

“He told ya that?” He wrote with a confused look. The girl nodded.

“Poor Izuku-kun... I hope he is ok. He his a strong boy.” She showed the boy what she wrote and when he read it he got angry. He wrote something fast.

“You shouldn't be getting closer to that looser. He is quirkless, he isn't strong.”

The girl was a but mad what he just showed her.

“That doesn't matter. He's our friend !”

“No. I won't be friends with a quirkless looser like Deku.”

ᴡᴏʀᴅs: 685

____________________________________

I used parts of the anime/manga again but I kinda changed the speech a little if you realize that. Also I wanted to add that I unpublished my Bakugo Todoroki x Reader story cause I need to edit parts I didn't like. Vote and comment ! <3