Childhood

҉❇҉️

I N F O

First of all this is a short story. Recently I've been inspired by short stories yet amazing. I never liked or got interested by short stories, more like never like it until I accidentally saved one. Since I was bored and I was without Wi-Fi/Data I read all my saved story and I was bored so the last book was the short one yet it was having a lots of chapters. I loved that story! Its my favorite and isn't a fanfic but btw. With this I wanted to said that I decided to make a short story with a lot of chapters (over 20-35) I promise. Tbh I'm very picky when I choose something to read so when I pick something to read it depends of how grammatical writing is or how the plot is about. Reasons why I have a big time writing because if I don't like my writing/plot I delete them so I hope this was a good Idea.

Anyways! Second book of My Hero Academia and this time is Katsuki x Reader ! / This doesn't mean I love Katsuki more than Shoto- I love both of them has equals V_V//

҉❇҉️

S U M M A R Y

‹ Childhood ›

Katsuki Bakugo and (Y/n) (L/n) are friends since they were 4 years old. When they have 8 years old they made another childhood friend with his name is Eijiro Kirishima. Also let's not forget Izuku Midoriya who is part of this childhood story.

Our protagonist made a promise, the promise that Katsuki will complete and that (Y/n) will be waiting for that day.

When they get to the 15 years old the girl is asking about if he stills remember their promise. Katsuki has been a little different, he's been a little distance from her.

Why you ask? He's fighting. Not only him but they. About what? Feelings. This feelings that they ask if...

Can Childhood Friends;
Can Fall In Love?

҉❇҉️

D E T A I L S

If you haven't read a x Reader story here is a code to guide you :

... 💭 (Y/n) Your Name
... 💭 (L/n) Last Name
... 💭 (H/c) Hair Color
... 💭 (H/l) Hair Length
... 💭 (E/c) Eyes Color
... 💭 (F/c) Favorite Color
... 💭 (F/f) Favorite Food

҉❇҉️

W A R R I N G

✒ I don't own any BNHA characters, except your character of course. BNHA owns to Kohei Horikoshi !

✒ Chapter will have over 450-900 words.

✒ No Lemons, just make out parts. Sorry I can't type any Lemon stories yet- So is for everyone to read.

✒ Strong Language.

✒ This Fanfic will not follow the anime. It will have parts of the anime/manga but isn't following the anime/manga. So this will be 80% creative.

✒ This story is dedicated to one of my best friends here on Wattpad. And of course to everyone who loves Bakuhot.