Troubles But Love-Chapter 1

I woke up early in the morning.. Just checked my phone and I found a missed call from Harry! I wondered why did he call me at

3 a.m! What's wrong wih him?

My parents are sleeping and i will wake them up by opening the door. I put my clothes on then get out from.. the window? I didnt look back and started running to Harry's house. I found the door open so i entered slowly.

"Harry? Harry where are you?" I said. I received no answer. I searched everywhere.. I heard some noise so I followed it and i found myself in a messy room. Just looked to the bed and it was Harry! He's sleeping, i didn't want to wake him up so i whispered

"Thanks god you're okay, I worried about you.." I layed on bed beside him and started playing with his curles. So he woke up, looked at me and smiled.

- Vanessa, baby what are you doing? It's almost 8 in the morning.

- I worried about you. i mean why did you call me at 3 a.m?

- Aha! It was my mistake, Sorry.

I kissed him on the cheek an told him to pick me up home.

I opened the door and it was dad waiting for me, holding.. a gun?

- Dad? Why the gun-

- Would you shut your mouth and tell me where was you!!! He replied.

- Actually.. I was just watering the roses then went to our neighbour's house.. to... to give her milk because she asked me ...

- Ow, I see. Go back to your room and clean it!

It was close! But at least I could hide the truth.. It's midday, i took lunch then I prepared myself to go to Paige's house. You know, She's going on a date and i gotta help her! I wore my lovely short dress and drove my car.. After 3 hours or more i opened my eyes. All i can see is a hospital's room..

No one is around. I started yelling so the doctors or anyone could hear me and come. And just like i said, The nurse came in i asked her what happened.. She did not reply but instead, I saw sorrow in her eyes. I got worried more and more.. And i didn't find my phone neither i don't remember anything!

- Heeeeey! Please answerr meee! I just wanna know what the hell happened to me!!!!

I started crying so hard. But mom told me to be strong..

After half an hour the doctor came in. I asked him what's wrong? Did i have an accident?

- Apparently you had an accident and we're not sure if the baby is still alive-

- Listen, I have no time for jokes right now! You must be wrong! Which baby are you talking about?

- You're Vanessa Alison, right?

- Yes?

- Then i'm not wrong

What!? Me!? Since when am I pregnant?! Huh!?I didn't know what to do.

- Vanessa, Can you hear me? Tomorrow you're able to leave but your car is crashed so we'll pick up home, okay?

I did not answer him I just continued staring at him, tears in my eyes..

The nurse wanted to feed me but no.