Troubles But Love-Chapter 2

I cried, screamed.. After a day i woke up and i feel better, I mean.. I have a kinda good feeling. The nurse came in, I asked her if any member of my family called me. And she said no! What? Don't they worry about me? She gave me my phone and said

- The doctor didn't want to give you the phone, but you seem such a good girl so here, Call anyone but as fast as you can.

I smiled and took the phone. I decided to call Harry. But I'm leaving today. I guess I will meet him when I get out of the hospital. I payed the nurse and came out quick.. I felt something strange, something inside my stomach, moving ... So i took a rest under a tree then i stood up, deep breathing and continued running till i get Harry's house. I knocked on the door then came in.

I found him watching TV and holding his phone

- Vanessaaa!!! He said and hugged me so tight. Where was you? I called you billion times and you did not replied. What's wrong?

- I wanna explain but-

- But what? Stop crying and tell me!

I told him everything and he stayed looking at me. Then suddenly he said

- Yesss! We're gonna have a cute baby. Aren't you happy?

- Excuse me? I AM HAPPY. But OMG we're not married yet Harry! You are not the responsible of this. I am! This is my fault and I will do my best to fix it.

- Your fault? But wait! We didn't slept together even once! I can't do that to you. I love you Vanessa.

All he said was true. Then who did it? I am shocked, I did not talk.

(...)

- Will you stay like this for a long time?

- Harry you don't understand and you don't even care!

- Hold on a second, I care about you okay?

- If you really do, you would go anywhere and try to look from whogetI pregnant.

He stared at me with a weird sight then he put on his jacket and get out of the house running. I was afraid alone in the house so i also get out and went back home.

I found mom and dad sitting on the sofa, Kinda crying I asked what's wrong with them but my mom came fast and hugged me. But dad just stayed there and said

- Will you tell me this time that you were giving water to a kid? Or went to the church to pray for your grandpa!?

- Jay, calm down!

I told them that i had an accident but all that dad care about is the car. I mean he was just like "great! Now i have to buy you a new car" Well honestly i didn't believe what i heard..It was so painful. I went to my room to take a nap but instead i started feeling my stomach "Baby, I will find who is your father, I promise" I thinked about where is Harry but i slept. When i was sleeping, He wasn't.

He went to Maylee's house, She was acting like a b*tch, sorry.. And she was acting like she's surprised of seeing Harry.

- It's been a long time i didn't see you baby *gets closer to his body*

But he pushed her and said

- Stop messing with my girl, I know you're part of this game.

- What are you talking about?

- Vanessa is pregnant but I'm not the father. Tell me who's it!

- Sorry, Do i look like I'm a boy or something? Well it's clear. She cheated on you..

Harry did not answer her and went back home.

In the morning, I received a long message which made me in tears...