Troubles But Love-Chapter 3

The message was sent from him, Harry. I'll copy it for you;

''Hi, I just want to say that I'm done with your pathetic lies alright? For how long will you stay lying to me? Yesterday you was pretending, acting like you don't know from whom you get pregnant! You didn't tell me the truth so I'M the one who's gonna tell it. You cheated on me with another guy, i don't actually know him but go on, marry him. Bye. ''

I did not expect this to happen, no. I did not cheat on him. Who's idea was this?

When the sun shone, i wrote a letter to my parents to tell them i'm going to Paige. Well actually i won't. I'm going to Harry to inquire him about the reason of the message. I entered his house without permession. I found him watching TV, as usual. He looked at me then turned his face. 

- I came here not to see you! I came to know what happened to you? Huh? I said.

- Vanessa please, I'm not okay now. Maybe you should meet him. He replied

- God damn who told you this? Don't you trust me? This is ridicilous to be honest! AHA! Maylee told you, right? 

- How did you know?

- No one can say bullsh*t except her! I swear I'm gonna pour the holy water on her face and slap her till the blood come out-

I looked at him so disappointed then went to that b*tch! I just entered her garden and found her drinking a juice, She dosen't even care! She told me to come in but I was already sitting next to her.

First, i slaped her and said: 

- You must go to the jail, you're evil, offender.. This is the last time that you talk to Harry! And I said a lot of painful words.

- Burn in hell! Harry is only mine, I'm gonna win the game. 

- There is no proof that i cheated on him! I don't even think about it! And i left her.

While i was going back home. I realized that the taxi stopped. I looked from the window and OH MY GODDDD!!!!