Returning to Hogwarts

3rd Person POV

It was September 1st and all the students were boarding the Hogwarts express for a new school year. Hermione Granger, Head girl was walking through the train and checking the carriages to see if she could find her 3 best friends, Harry Potter, Ginny and Ron Weasley. As she opened the last compartment she found them along with Luna Lovegood and Neville Longbottom.

Hermione's POV

I opened the last compartment door and I saw all my friends. I sat down just before the train started to pull out of the station.

"Hey! It's so nice to be back here for another year!" I exclaimed very happily.

"Yea, an unnecessary one." Ron grumbled

"You didn't have to redo your seventh year you know. It was your choice." Ginny pointed out.

-Timeskip to the end of the train journey and the sorting brought to you by Snape doing the macarena in a yellow sundress-

The food appeared as always after the sorting. We all dug in. As usual Ron stuffed his face with every possible food available and Ginny and I looked at him very disapprovingly.

"Ladies and Gentlemen I would like to announce the new head girl and head boy. Hermione Granger and Ronald Weasley!" Headmistress McGonagall announced.

After a round of applause we were all sent to our dorms, signalling the end of this day.

I lay down in my red and gold covered bed not bothering to change and letting my sleep take over and bring me to the world of dreams.