다섯

Ashton stared lovingly at Luke, who had his head against the car window. His eyes shut as he dreamed of angelic things.

He was so in love with the blonde man, and was simply reaching his breaking point with keeping his emotions hidden. He wanted to just scream out his love, and kiss Luke until they were out of breath. But he also didn't want to jeopardize their friendship if it ended up not working out.

Music was playing softly as to not wake up the pianist, and it was playing some song from the CD he had dedicated to Luke.

They would be reaching the campsite soon, it was secluded, and Ashton rented out a private cabin, it was quite expensive seeing as it was the one for celebrities or people with large paychecks each week, but the dent in his wallet didn't bother him, for it was all for Luke.

Luke was his muse, and he could paint thousands of masterpieces just from a glance at his perfection. Sometimes he wondered if he was even human, the imperfections only made him more gorgeous, breathtaking, mesmerizing even.

Luke rubbed his eyes like a child, and turned his head slowly to look at Ashton with his half lidded eyes.

"Morning sleeping beauty," Ashton smirked, and Luke rolled his eyes thinking it was joke, but Ashton truly looked at Luke as if he was the most beautiful person to ever exist.

"Are we almost there?" Luke asked in a groggy tone, slumping against his seat, radiating impatience and tiredness.

"Yes."

Luke stayed silent instead of replying to Ashton's blunt answer to his question, looking out the window and watching the trees fly by. He wondered how the campsite would look, he hadn't gone camping since he was a kid, and even that was a blur honestly.

He wondered how this weekend would go, being alone with Ashton wasn't something he often did. Arzaylea was very insistent on the two being apart, so Luke was glad he finally got space to breathe and spend time with his best friend.

Ashton took a right turn onto a dirt road, and traveled along the road for a few minutes until they reached a little check in center, which was also a convenience store in case they needed to buy food or ponchos. He parked in front of the check in center, and jogged inside of it. Smiling at the overweight white haired woman working the front desk, who returned the smile. Her wrinkles being more revealed when she curved her lips up.

"Hi, I rented a cabin under Irwin," Ashton stated, and watched as the woman tapped her fingers along the old large keyboard which belonged to the old computer it was connected to.

"Do you have an ID," The old woman asked, and watched as Ashton fished in his back pocket for his wallet. Pulling out his driver's license, and handing it to the old woman who stared at it for a minute or two before handing it back. She stood up out of the grey desk chair she had been sitting in, and turned to walk to the back wall where many keys were lined up. She was looking for Ashton's key.

The punk looked around the office/store while she looked, inhaling the scent of oak and nature which surrounded the whole entire campsite. Ashton was excited for her to hand him the key, for the cabin was expensive for many reasons. One of them was special reason, which made him just have to purchase it, despite the high price tag.

She handed him a fancy looking, dust covered key which had a tag which said '47' on it in sharpie. "Your reservation ends on Monday, make sure you check out before 10 am, or you will be given a fee. Do you need a map? There are signs to guide you, but that cabin is a bit secluded so it may be harder to find without one."

"Yes," Ashton replied, and she handed him a map which showed where everything in the campsite was. "Thank you," He smiled thankfully at the woman, who simply gave him a nod. Ashton took one last glance at the store, but knew the cabin he reserved was already stocked with food. But if they truly wanted to, they could come back for more later.