Chapter 19

"no no no..you cant go like this. I mean what about our marriage? you have to be there" parth and arpita almost lost their mind, when sanyukta announced about her trip with randhir.

"guys please understand, it's very important" sanyukta tried.

"and what about us? Hum tere liye kuch nehi hai?" Parth asked.

"guys will you please calm down? Umm we will be at your wedding, and its a promise. We just need to visit my parents for some emergency, after that we will surely come to visit you" randhir handled the situation.

"are you sure?"arpita asked.

"absolutely. Hum kabhi apna promise nehi todte arpita.." Randhir smiled answering,

"so you're going to become a princess? Aha..i never thought i would see a day like this" parth mocked.

"very funny. I never thought koi tere se shadi bhi karegi but see miracle happenes" sanyukta too mocked him back.

The evening went blissfully with lots of laughter, jokes and teasing & mocking and finally it was time for sanyukta to say goodbye to her friends. Parth and sahil hugged her and asked her to call them anytime she need them and arpita, ragini wished good luck for the adventures coming to her way.. Sanyukta smiled at them one last time and held randhir's hand walking on their way back to their apartment.

"aapko promise nehi karna chahiye tha parth se. Promise poora nehi kar paye to bahot bura feel hoga usko bhi aur aapko bhi" sanyukta said.

"hum promise kaise bhi ho poora karte hai sanyukta. Hum koi na koi rasta dhundh hi lenge.. Aap tension mat lo" randhir answered squeezing her hand.

"hmm.."

"waise ye aap kabse hame "aap" bulane lagi?" Randhir asked with a smile.

"m just practicing. M sure your parents wouldn't like if i call you by name or tum" sanyukta replied biting her lower lip.

Randhir halt and turned to sanyukta, he put his hands on her shoulder and spoke,

"you dont have to do this. I mean i love the way you..i love everything about you. You dont have to change a bit for anyone.." His voice was warm.

"its not change. M just trying to fit in your royal shoes.."

"well i wont mind a bit if you come with your own shoes" Randhir replied.

"but i want our shoes to be same beside its kinda sexy calling you aap.. I like it" sanyukta winked at him.

"you are incredible.." Randhir sighed and sanyukta dragged him till they reach their apartment.

                                #####

"you're ready?" Randhir asked her opening the cab's door to her..

"yes, i guess" sanyukta mumbled audibly standing in front of the giant gate in front of her.

She was so nervous, her hands were freezing cold in nervousness. She was not half as nervous as this when she was in the same place few months ago. Definitely she had come a long away from that, she was there as a careless brat at that time and now she was there as the girl who will someday have to look after this whole palace.

"you're looking so beautiful by the way" randhir complimented her looking from head to toe.. She was looking really stunning in her simple red salwar suit and that beautiful face of hers.

"wao..you have nice timing to give compliment" sanyukta rolled her eyes and saw gatekeepers opening up the gate for them.

"kunwar ji aur yuvrani... Aaplog aa gaye" the gatekeeper looked so happy.. And one of them rushed to the main palace to give the news of arrival.
Sanyukta smiled warmly at everyone, and wondered how easily everyone was accepting her as yuvrani when she was not yet married to ran, but then she remembered how randhir was planning to feed a little lie to everyone about the marriage. With every step towards the main palace, sanyukta could hear how loud her heart was beating. She was totally a nervous wreck, and obviously she had no experience of showing up at someone's door as their daughter in law yet.