Florida Georgia Line and Brittany Matthews

It was a cold and rainy day here in Florida and i was in the living room just strumming on my guitar and i was just having fun with some lines of songs that i knew Brian wrote and he came in and sang it. "Cuz baby you a song you make me wanna roll my windows down and cruise." i laughed then i got an idea. "Hey Tyler!" he came in. "Sing this with Brian." i gave him the paper and played. they sang and my jaw dropped. "Ever thought about it?" they looked at each other and then Tyler looked at me. "Only if you will." i went white. "Do what?" Brian looked at me like i was crazy. "Release your own song Bailee. your awesome and we've heard you in the shower and i don't think you realize you do it when you cook either. that song is good and your only 18. your awesome!" i looked down. "I can't." Tyler kneeled in front of me. "Stop doubting yourself. your awesome at what you do. just think what else you could do with that voice of yours." i smiled at him and then took a breath. i got up and grabbed my laptop. "What are you doing?" "My friend works at Nash FM in Nashville and will probably get this in less then 5 minutes. the songs already recorded and is ready to show to the world. all i have to do is push send." "Kevin?" i nodded to Brian. Brian got up and rubbed my shoulders as i pushed send. "Now Brittany Matthews is out in the world." i smiled. "And now it's time Florida Georgia line does." they looked at me. "What?" i giggled. "I made a band name for you two. Brian's from Florida and your from Georgia and there's a line between the two states." they smiled. "When do we get started?" i looked at my watch. "Now." i gave them Brian's song and we went to the basement. we had a little recording studio there and so yeah.

They recorded there song and i modified the background music and it was awesome. i pushed send and we waited. we literally stayed up til' midnight and i got a call. "Hello?" "OH MY GOD BRITTANY!!!!" i put the phone on speaker. "What?" "Have you seen?" "What?" "Your song and that Florida Georgia line song is number one." "WHAT!" we all said at the same time. Brian pulled out his phone and it was true. "So what does this mean?" "I need you and those dudes to come to Nashville by tomorrow because i have a record company that wants all three of you." "Yea sure." we said goodbye and then i looked at the boys. "who's ready for a night trip?" they laughed and we got in the car and jammed.