2 chance's

It was January and I'm at the CMA's i was scared because i knew he was gonna be there. i have to arrive the same time he does and i was kinda scared. "You ready?" i nodded. I got out of the car and they announced me on the carpet. I took pictures and put on my fake smile. then i turned to my right and saw him. Brian was there and he was looking right at me. i turned to my left and saw Tyler and Halley and they were looking at me. i ignored it and just went along with the rest of the line and did my press and interviews and all that stuff. i was talking to Luke and saying hi when Halley started walking my direction. i said bye to Luke and fast walked towards her to. we hugged and she looked like she could cry. "I thought i'd never see you again Britt." i laughed. "You can't keep this country girl away that long. and i had to think." i twisted my engagement ring so you couldn't see the stone but she saw it. "You still wear it." i nodded. "It was a mistake. leaving." she sighed. "You did the right thing but we weren't sure that you would stay away that long. he loves you Britt. we know this. he needs you just as much you need him." i went to speak but they called for everyone to go their seats. this was gonna be long.

Brian's POV

        Halley sat between me and Tyler. we were half way through the show and they were announcing best female artist when she spoke to me. "You know she loves you right? i talked to her. she wears it still and says it was a mistake but you hurt her. you can see it in her eyes. she just doesn't want to admit it." she was right. i shouldn't have said that and should've been open with Jake and told him. Brittany is my life. "She's dug her roots back in Brian and she's ready to see you. you've made her realize she needs to be herself to make her happy to."  "And you're winner is. Brittany Matthews." she went on stage. "It's crazy to think not even a year ago i had signed a major record label and my song party hit number one in less then 3 hours of it's release. record holding. In this past year i've lost myself in fame and i had to take a break and realize you i was and that's exactly what i did. i'm a country girl who loves her music and family so i'm thanking them. my friends who believed in me and my fans of course for getting me here. thank you." she got off stage and since me and Tyler didn't need to be here we left to go celebrate out win country style.

Brittany's POV

      I looked at the old barn and smiled. i took off my shoes and headed in. i giggled at all the action and realized the music going on. i smiled and then grabbed my guitar and started playing and singing along. I think i scared Tyler and Brian because they forgot there parts and i had to sing it. we finished and i was just a smiling freak. i looked at Tyler and smiled but when i turned to Brian my chest hurt. i put my hand in my chest and i ran out of there coughing. i kneeled on the ground. was it that hard to face him? tears slipped out and i felt two furry heads in my lap. i looked and it was Stone and Sunday. i giggled. "Hey guys." Sunday was only 4 weeks old after i left and now she's 6 months old while Stone's a year old now. "You see daddy messed up all those months ago and i left because i thought it was for the best but it ended up being for the worst. we never got to talk it out and i never felt as empty as i did. i missed him and you two everyday and it hurt. i feel like it's my fault." i twisted the ring so i could see the diamond and just started tearing up. "Is that what you really think?" i looked up and Brian was kneeling to and was petting Sunday as Stone didn't want to leave my lap. i nodded. "It was technically both of out faults. mainly mine. i shouldn't have said what i said. i'm sorry." "And i shouldn't have up and left the way i did. Sorry." we stood up and he kissed me. "It's ok." i smiled and looked down. "You know that's songs perfect right." he looked at me and i giggled. "The song we wrote in highschool." "There's many of those." i started singing it. "I was made for loving you. even tho we maybe two hopeless hearts just passing through while every bone in my body screaming i don't know what i should do but i i was made for loving you." he smiled and grabbed my face and kissed me. it started to rain and i laughed. we had our guitars on us and i smiled at him and jumped in the puddle. he laughed. we did this as kids and we had fun. Tyler and Halley joined to and this was it. my family.