2. Trimajes

Yoongi P.O.V

It's nowhere near the sunset. Actually, it already passed long time ago. Though we're still in this cafe. Jungkook, Tae's boyfriend joined us soon after we arrived and he's still here now. We all are.

It's around 11:30 pm and the view out on Han river is indescribably gorgeous, and so is Hoseok. I noticed he kept throwing glances at me every couple minutes, as our conversations just kept going. Tae was talking about the new position he got as a model for GUCCI Korea, and the news had us all worked up, since we all were fans of the brand.

This conversation lead to another, and then another, and then yet another one, and here we are, still on that bar, but this time with bottles of vodka and tequila spread out on the table. The shots kept going and going until we were on our third bottle of alcohol. Jungkook looked pretty drunk, and so did Taehyung. Hoseok and me though, it looked as if we were only slightly buzzed up.

I looked back at the couple and they looked like they were having one of their heated couple conversations, so I decided to leave them be and talk to Hoseok.

"So, how come I don't know you as one of Tae's friends. Well, until now."

He shrugged. "I dunno. Tae doesn't really talk about his friends much I guess. All we ever talk about is our careers and personal stuff. I really don't recall him mentioning you either. In any of our conversations."

"I mean, I guess. But I've known Tae ever since he was a little baby. Our mothers would hang out together, and I had the role of babysitting toddler Taehyung every time. It's not like I'm much older, really. I only have an extra 2 years or something, on him."

"Hm, I understand. The same used to happen to me and the children of my parents' friends. I was always the older one. Hated it." He added in the end, with a low, growly chuckle.

"I can see it." I said, chuckling deeply myself.
"You look like the type of person that has had a lot on his shoulders." I added later.

"Well, with what I've been doing ever since the end of middle school, I guess the responsibility got to me. I know how to act on the streets. I have acquaintances with more than half of Seoul, and Gwangju my hometown, but outside of Korea too."

"Oh really? Like where?"

"Japan. In Tokyo, Osaka. Also in China. Beijing, Hong Kong, Guangzhou. That's where the people I know are centered in."

"Hm, what do you do for a living? I mean knowing so many people, it has to be something like Tae's job right?"

He looked hesitant for a little while, but then answered. "No, it's nothing like Taehyung's job. Not at all. I do something more.... exciting."

"What do you do then?" I asked, wanting to know more and more about him. There's something about him that is so fascinating. I sound like a girl. A high school girl. This is not normal for an underground rapper.

"I do many things for a living. Don't have one specific career. What about you? You don't seem like the type of guy who sells clothes at a high end store or whatever."

"I work in the music industry." I said, not even thinking about my answer, lying straight through my teeth.

"Huh. That's awesome. Is that how you know Jungkook or something?" He asked. I panicked.

"Uh n-no. O know him because he's Tae's boyfriend."

"Aww. But cool, i guess. Are you like a producer or something?"

"Uh, no no. Not a producer. More of a composer. I write lyrics for many artists." no I don't. "So I guess I'm a composer and lyricist." Again. Another lie. I'm on a roll.