7. Apartment 6 27

Hoseok P.O.V
I couldn't sleep. Maybe it was the fact that i was trying to get an eye-shut at fucking 6AM or maybe it was the fact that Yoongi hyung was in my apartment tonight.

Well, early morning, but it takes the point through. And i was betting at the second.

It was hot.

I decided that after 10 minutes of twisting and turning on my bed, but i could've sworn it felt like one hour. I took off for the bathroom so I could have a shower, in hopes of feeling a bit more relaxed, refreshed and recollected.'

Since i had laid down in my boxers, everything was made easier, as i just had to slip out of one single article of clothing. The shower was ready. The water had heated enough since the last shower i had, that was maybe 3 hours ago, give or take.

Slipping in and closing the glass door of the shower cubicle, i flicked open the handle and let the hot water hit my back. It felt so soothing, yet it was burning my skin, and i liked it.

I got out of the shower and grabbed one of the many scented body butters on the bathroom counter. Mango. A favorite.

I rubbed the cream on my whole body and went in my room, a towel hanging down my waist and another one around my neck. I picked out a simple outfit, black shirt, ripped light wash jeans and a pair of sneakers from one of my favorite street wear brands.

It was 7AM already and i felt as if this one night i went trough with no sleep at all was deathly for me. My limbs felt weak, my shoulders hurt, my migraine also hit pretty hard.

All in all, summed up, i felt like shit. Figuring my only option was an Advil or ibuprofen, i headed straight for the kitchen counters, where i would keep the medicine in.

I roamed my hand around the cabinet until i found a box that seemed right. I couldn't see shit and was too lazy to read what the box said, but i took the pill, which i knew for sure was either an advil or ibuprofen, as they were the only two boxes that i kept in my kitchen.

I took out two pills out of the packaging and grabbed a bottle of water from the fridge and gulped them down. Closing the bottle, i moved on to my living room area, straight on to the couch, opening the TV to hopefully get some rest until the pills kicked in.

Roaming through the channels, i stumbled upon a Chinese competition. Dance competition. HBDC, "Hot Blood Dance Crew", it was called.

Surprisingly, i knew all four team leaders. They all had some sort of backstory with me.

Jackson, was the dude who used to come with me to dance practice years ago, when we used to be the best of friends. He's still my friend of course, but he's a singer now.

Luhan, the cute and sexy dude from a competition within Asia that was held maybe a year ago, we clicked immediately and he's been a great friend ever since.

William, we used to go to international competitions together, usually the ones in Europe. He was very good at what he did and i praised him for it every chance i got.

And last but definitely not least, Victoria, the china-queen of dance. Victoria and i have some nice memories together. She and her girlfriend Jia, would take me to competitions and dance classes back when i was in high school.

They were both relatively older than me, and i felt as if they were the older sisters i never had.
Victoria, actually, was the person who gave me the nickname Hobi. She said a was a hopeful person. Hope, Hopie, Hobi. That's how it came to be.

I turned my focus back at the competition, trying to understand better.

The dancers currently on stage were Bo Zi, a world renown, infamous, notorious B-Boy. He was one of the best B-Boys in Asia, no fear. But the person competing with him, i had never seen nor heard of.