First "Truth?" Revealed

"Jongin are you going to keep mum?" Sehun asked after a while.

They were sitting in the car infront of the café after Jongin finished his little conversation with Chanyeol.

Sehun was there with Chanyeol before Jongin passed by and saw them.

He asked Sehun to wait for him in the car while he has some words with Chanyeol.

Now they're on their way back home but still, Jongin didn't say a word from the moment he started the engine.

"Okay. Then answer me now. What's going on between you and Chanyeol?" Sehun asked with a frown.

"What? What do you mean?" Jongin frown and parked the car infront of the house.

"Oh please! I saw you talking to him alone many times. Not to mention he's the most one you talk to aside of Kyungsoo!" Sehun said angrily and Jongin furrowed his eyebrows.

"Well he was the only one between your friends who's nice to me!!" Jongin glared.

"Oh so now you're saying that my friends treated you bad all that while??" Sehun glared back.

"Oh please as if you don't know their crush on you? You know well they hate me for being with you!" Jongin hit the steering wheel.

"Yea just like how I know your crush for Chanyeol!!" Sehun said in anger.

"What?? I must be the one saying that now!!" Jongin chuckled.

"You're saying that I'm cheating? Good way to flip the tables huh? You know what? Just go to him. I'm sick of your acts. Have fun with him" Sehun hissed and got out of the car then slammed it hard and looked the house doors behind him.

Jongin looked at him disbelievingly then started hitting the steering wheel hard. He opened the engine and drove off.

~~~~~~~~~♡~~~~~~~~~

*Dingg Dongg* *Dingg Dongg* *Dingg Dongg*

"Coming!! I'm coming!!" Chanyeol went downstairs after hearing the doorbell rang for the nth time.

"Jongin? What's wrong?" Chanyeol asked the moment he opened the door to an agitated Jongin by the doorstep.

"Get in" Chanyeol said seeing that he's not planning to talk and opened the door wider for him to get in.

Jongin walked in and went to the living room then threw himself on one of the couch then huffed. Chanyeol sat next to him.

"Are you planning to talk or no?" Chanyeol asked after along silence with Jongin glaring at the air around them.

"It's nothing" Jongin said.

"Really? So you're ready to fight your shadow and you say it's nothing? So tell me" Chanyeol said and moved so abit so that he's facing him.

Jongin raised an eyebrow.
"C'mon~~" Chanyeol rolled his eyes and Jongin sighed.

With that.. Jongin started telling Chanyeol what happened and Chanyeol was listening to him with his face resting on his palms.
.
.
.
.

||30 Minutes Later||

"What's going on here?" Sehun asked.

He walked into Chanyeol's living room only to find Jongin hugging Chanyeol and his head wst covered on Chanyeol's shoulder.

They both looked his way, he was standing by the door looking at them, clearly angry.