Keeping Secrets

"Im What?!" Petra shouted, "Pregnant ma'am..." the doctor said.

5 hours earlier

Petra for the past 3 weeks hadn't been feeling like herself she had terrible nausea, mood swings, and weird cravings she had been like this for 3 weeks but refused to go to a doctor she assumed it was just her period but a new symptom arrived her chest felt strange again she assumed it was just her period so she decided to take a walk  around town to take her mind off of these strange feelings. So she began walking Around town then it hit her she realized she hadn't got her period all month! Then she noticed Stella sitting nearby "Maybe Stella knows what's going on" Petra thought and so she walked over to Stella. "Oh hello Petra" Stella said, "Hey..." Petra replied sadly, "something wrong?" She asked, Petra explained what had been going on for the past 3 weeks, "hmm well I don't know exactly what's going on you should see a doctor" Stella suggested. So finally Petra went to the doctor to find out what's going on... "have a seat here Ma'am" the doctor said, Petra explained to the doctor all of her symptoms, "hmm alright I'll give you a blood test and find out what's going on" the doctor said, "alright..." Petra said.

5 minuets later...
The doctor walked back in about 5 minuets later "well I got your tests back" she said, "And?" Petra asked, "You're pregnant, congratulations" the doctor said, "I'm what?!" Petra shouted, "Pregnant ma'am".

To be continued...