Keeping Secrets Part II

Petra couldn't believe the words she just heard "I-I'm pregnant?!" She stuttered, "yes ma'am" the doctor replied, "I-I...thank you..." She said. But one thing Petra was totally unaware of was the fact that Stella had overheard everything the doctor had said Petra began to walk towards the exit, luckily Stella was able to get outta there before Petra saw her, so Stella being her little naughty self went around town telling all of Petra friends even though Petra didn't want anybody to know she was pregnant not even Jesse.  "What am I gonna do?" She thought when Lukas came up to her, "hey Petra congratulations on your big discovery" he said, Petra was confused she didn't tell Lukas she was pregnant but if she didn't then who did? Well never mind that she continued walking through town but more and more people kept coming up and congratulating her about her pregnancy one of the people who congratulated her was Olivia so she asked Olivia how she knew she was pregnant and Olivia said Stella had told her, "of course!" She thought, "Thanks Olivia" she told her, so she headed over to Champion City where she found Stella in the town square and went over to give her a piece of her mind.....

To be continued...