Chapter 1- My Birth ?

[Urgh...Wher...where am I...HUH...What is that light!]

[PUSHHHHHHHH Your Highness... A little bit again!]

A baby's cry enveloped the room.

[Congratulations Your Highness, its a boy!]

After crying out for no reason I fell asleep too tired to even comprehend what was happening at this moment. When I awoke i suddenly remembered what had transpired. As I watched the white ceiling memories came floating in. My name is Theos, I am 75 years old this year and was critically ill. I remembered my daughter, her husband and my grand-kids crying while at my bed side thereafter the whole world turned dark. When I awoke I saw a light as if it was the end of a tunnel as I reached up I couldn't handle the stress on my body and started to cry. As I heard the words of the lady saying "It's a boy" I was reminded of my younger days when I used to read manga watch anime and read light-novels. Why did this scene remind me of a light-novel I once read? Ah,  I remember now it was about someone who was reincarnated in another world. 

I was shocked. Sure while I was young I dreamt of leaving that crappy world and being reborn in a world of magic but normally in those novels those things happen when the protagonist was rather young. I on the other had toiled and poured my blood and sweet into my business and thought after I died I would be able to enjoy heaven. Thinking up till here a feeling of helplessness overcame me and I suddenly felt to cry again.

[Theos whats wrong Hun, you hungry come here.]

'Hold up...did she just call me Theos..well ain't that fate.' This person is my mother. Her name is Kara and my father's name is Deus. As I looked around the room a nipple appeared out of nowhere. If it was  before I bet I would be rock hard down there and my face would most likely be flushed red, however for some reason I felt warm and ..hungry so I suckled like no tomorrow relishing this delicious meal, one can only have once in their life time...unless you into those kinda fetishes. 

As I gulped down this sweet nectar my eyes wondered around the room. Where was my father, surely he couldn't have missed his own child's birth, right? My mother seemingly noticed my eyes and was surprised because kids my age usually can't see due to the pupils not being fully developed, however my eyes had a certain intent in it that made it seem as if I could see, or so my mom thought as she quickly dismissed her thoughts thinking it to be a misconception of her imagination.

[Kara! Kara where are you!] a heavy and deep voice resounded crisply.

[In here darling. And could you stop shouting! You do know your voice is strong enough to shake the house right! What if you upset our son!] mom argued.

A huge 2 meter tall strapid man entered the room. He was adorned in golden jewelry and wore a purple gown with a crown. The first word that came to my mind when I saw this fellow was... 'POWERFUL' I stopped thinking for a second. This man resonated power. Just by looking at him with his grizzly beard and thick arms and legs only the word 'POWERFUL' came to mind. A awkward smile shone from my face as I saw this behemoth.

[AHAHAHAHA! Honey watch cant you see he is smiling he is not intimidated at all by my. AHAHAAHHA!]

My mom also saw this and just shook her head while smiling.

[Babies are usually intimidated by me and start crying. Kings are intimidated by me. Even Emperors bow their heads before me. But look, Our son is smiling at me. He will surely become a greater Emperor than me! AHAHHAHAHAHAH!]

[He will definitely become amazing] my mom agreed, [After all he is your son]

After that mesmerizing experience I started to feel tired. No matter how much I tried I couldn't help falling asleep.