Chapter 4

Danny was in a cell hearing laughing across from him seeing a teenager on a bed. He had on black skinny jeans with a red and black shirt with a silver hoodie but no collar. The halfa looked at the teen seeing grey eyes looking back at him with long brown hair the ghost boy was feeling awkward. Then he got the courage looking at the brown haired teen "why are you here?"

The teen the looked at Danny smiling crazy "I got the power I stabbed a man and now I see a crocodile in my head in my head hahahahaha!" Raven haired boy looked at the teen realizing he's a mad man he's lost his marbles but then kept thinking about monsters and then his family and Sam. Guards came to the cell unlocking it "move ghost." Danny sighed getting up about to leave till the teen grabbed a hold of his shirt sleeve "where you think your going dearie?" The halfa looked to see the teens eyes flash red blood red then a guard hits the teens hands causing the psycho teen to laugh.

Hall way after hallway he was in the training room again. Looking at the window seeing scientists "begin." The collar beeps off then Danny had an idea he went ghost flew taking out bots then channels his ice core freezing his collar breaking it. Alarms went off solders entered the room Danny flew turning intangible going threw a wall. Fly hall after y'all then heard someone "stop right there scum!" The ghost boy charged ice core again making a wall stopping incoming soldiers then ran seeing a hanger he smiled to himself flying towards a big door till it started to shut.

Danny thought to himself no no no this can't happen. Soldiers came up front the door with red and green magazines firing at the ghost. Instinct cane pulling up a shield red magazine bounced off then saw a green one break threw hitting Danny's shoulder feeling a painful sting causing him to fall hitting the ground taking heavy breaths. He was surrounded then the guy who captured him came shacking his head "thought you can escape. Big mistake Casper." Boom Danny's world went black.

In clockworks lair

The time ghost saw what was happening to the boy sighing to himself wishing he could do something. Something popped up in his head grabbing a thermos then opening it revealing a white flame then clockwork looked at the ultimate enemy. "I have a job for you dan."