Chapter 7

Mina's POV

Chaengie invited us to join them and to relax at their private resort and also to have some fun because ITS WEEKEND! come on!. The ambiance of the resort really caught my attention because of the breath- taking view. The house is located at the middle of the sea and at the middle part of the mountain. You can also see the whole city of Busan here. I wanna live here now haha.

"Hey Mina-ssi I mean eonni. What are you doing here? The others are waiting for you inside, come.on!" Tzuyu said while dragging me inside the house.

"What took you so long Minari? enjoying the view huh? or.. enjoying the view of SOMEONE?" Momo eonni teased me and I blushed madly. Wanna know why? well, i didn't realized that I'm staring at Chaeng for god knows how long! Oh my gosh.. this is so embarrassing..

"Hahaha you look like a tomato Minari.. your face blushed madly". Sana eonni said while laughing.

"Yah! don't tease my penguin guys, she's just embarrased." Baby cub butted in but she suddenly covered her mouth when she realized what she said. Cute.

"What did you just said Chaeng? MY PENGUIN? hahaha.." Jihyo eonni teased Chaengie.

"Stop teasing me Jihyo eonni, you're just jealous because you don't have any admirer." She fought back.

"I don't need an admirer Chaeng, being single is life, and who are you to say that? are you in a relationship with someone?" So.. Chaeng is dating someone?

"I-im n-not! aish never mind." She walked outside the house but i followed her outside.

"Chaeng! wait for me!" I ran so fast trying to catch up with her but unfortunately I stepped on a rock and slipped. aish why am I so clumsy? Is Sana chan's clumsiness contagious? There was a small cut on my right knee and it hurts but not so much.

"Oh my god penguin! does it hurt? are you ok? can you walk? ca-"

"Yes Chaeng I'm ok hahaha don't worry, I'm fine." This kid really... she is so caring and she's also cute and also handsome. aish Mina! put yourself together this is not you!

"Mina eonni?"

"......"

"Yah penguin eonni!"

"......"

" Planet Ketchup to Mina eonni!"

I got back to myself when Chaengie shouted near me.

"Oh sorry for spacing out Chaeng, Im just thinking about something" I said while mentally facepalming.

"Care to share?" she asked

"I-its nothing chae" I replied

"Oh if you say so." She said smiling. I smiled back to her and we stare at each other's eyes and she slowly move closer to me while staring at my face and to my lips and I was doing the same thing as her. We're about to kiss but suddenly her phone rang.

"I-im sorry about that Mina eonni I-"
"Its ok Chaeng. don't worry." I can't help but blush so hard.

"Stupid Son Chaeyoung!" She mumbled but I heared it clearly.

"L-let go back to them eonni, it's getting late." She said nervously.

"I saw that Minari." Sana chan said while wiggling her eyebrows. My eyes widened on what she said.

"S-saw what Sana chan?" I asked nervously while blyshing hard.

"Don't deny it Minari, I know that you love that cub." She said while assuring me that its ok. "Its ok Minari, I also like Tzuyu so... it does'nt matter if you do love her. There's nothing wrong on loving someone." she added while smiling at me. I smiled back at her.

"Thankyou Sana chan."

"Its ok Minari. As long as you follow your heart, you wont regret loving someone." wow this eonni really.

"Wait! you love Tzuyu? Oh my god! really???" I asked her and she just nod.

"Sana chan! Minari! dinner's ready.." Jihyo eonni shouted. This eonni is really loud. She's like a walking microphone.

"No need to shout jihyo yah! we can hear you clearly!" Sana chan shouted back.

After the dinner we clean our selves and went to the sala because "Jihyo the train" will decide who will be our roommate. "Ok so... as a president of th-" "Yah! just say it already eonni so that we can sleep! I'm so tired." Tzuyu said and we all laughed because Jihyo is pouting. Tzuyu's savageness level 99999.

"Ok ok, soo.. Jeongyeon and Nayeon will share the room near the master's bedroom, Sana and Tzuyu, Mina and Chaeng and lastly Momo and me. Any objections?"
"No objections your honour." Jeongyeonie said while raising her hands and we laughed at her silliness.

"Now lets sleep kids, we have sooo many activities to do tomorrow." Jihyonie said and we go to our respective rooms.

I was about to enter the room when reality hits me. i just realized that... Oh my G! C-chaeng and me were roommates? ok stop over reacting Mina, just calm down!! It's just Chaeyoung and she's just your crush... Oh my.. my crush is my roomate! Yah! calm down!. I mentally scold my self.

"You ok?" A baby cub suddenly appeared like a ghost.
"Oh my! yah Chaeng! don't do that again.. you scared me." I said while holding my chest.
"Sorry hehehe. You always space out lately eonni, is there something wrong?" She asked worriedly.
"It's nothing Chaengie let's sleep.."

"Haish fine... I hope that someday you will share your toughts to me.Goodnight." Aww Chaeng is sulking this cutie really.

"Stop sulking Chaeng or I will kiss you!" My eyes widened when I realized what I just said.

"You will what? can you say it again eonni?" She asked while grinning ear to ear.

"Y-yah! Its nothing! forget about it." I replied while blushing. Why did I blushed so hard these days? My G!

"You can kiss me if you want though." Soooon Chaeyoung! She really want to kill me!! I blushed really hard and hid under the blanket. I can't take this anymore...

"Stop teasing me!" I hit her arm and she just laugh.

"Hahaha ok Mina eonni Goodnight."

"Goodnight Smol cub."

Its weird that she just ignore the fact that i called her smol.. Well don't mind that Mina just sleep ands have some rest.

"I love you Mina eonni." Chaeng mumbled.

"I love you too cub."

Nayeon's POV

"Babe! what are you doing?" I blushed when Jeongyeon said that. She's not the romantic type of person but she is a loving and caring type of person. She will take good care of me and always spoils me. I'm her spoiled brat haha. Well I love Jeongyeon so much and I will love her unconditionally.

"Nothing Jeongie lets sleep." I said while smiling at her and give her a peck on her lips. "Goodnight babe I love you." I added.

"Goodnight baby I love you the most." She replied and then we drifted to our dreamland.

Hi guys.😁

haish! I'm really pissed about the chaps of this book, but i will try my best to fix it. Im really sorry about this.... and thankyou for reading this book.

goodbless everyone😇

-JM