Chapter 6

Jeongyeon's POV

Now that Chaeyoung knows our family secret, I felt relieved and happy. Its a burden for me to keep this secret to be honest.

Chaeng's mother is my appa's mistress. Well appa's first love is Chaeng's mother. Appa and eomma's marriage is just fixed by their families and they didn't love each other. But eomma started to fall in love with appa and that love resulted to me. hahaha. I was mad at my father when i found out that he had an affair with someone and he even had a daughter to her. I didnt talked for him for a year, and i was just 8 years old back then. But when appa introduce Chaeng to me, i felt strange. I felt a sisterly love from her hug. I hugged her tighter and my father wa surprised on what i did to Chaeng. We released from the hug and chatted for almost 7 hours that day, and that makes me smile when i remembered it sometimes.

That day, appa also decided that Chaeng will live with us but appa decided to hide our real identity to Chaeng. He just want to protect Chaeng from eomma's family because they will hurt Chaeng if they find her. Its a long story, and to keep Chaeng safe, we hide her identity to other people and changed her surname to Son which is her mom's surname. Suddenly my thoughts were interupted by my father.

"My daughter! or should I say son? hahaha.." My father tease me while patting my head.

"Appa im a woman but i have a girlfriend... hahaha." I replied.

"Well you know, i really like Nayeon's personality.. She's smart, bubbly, sweet, thoughtful and respectful. You're lucky to have her Jeongie.."

"I am appa.. I am.." I smiled at him.

"Well i remembered your Tita Yuna because of her Jeongie. Their personalities are the same.. hahaha but you know, your mother and her are different but i love them both." Appa smiled.

"Is it ok if you love two women at the same time? I mean you have to choose one right appa?"

"Yes Jeongie.. You have to choose one but it doesnt mean that you can't love as much as you can."

"And who did you choose appa?"

"I choose your mother Jeongie, eventhough i loved your Tita Yuna, because i dont want to ruin our family.. my family.."

I didnt replied at him but i just hugged him thightly.

"Thankyou so much appa, but please, let Chaeng show her real identity to the public not as my halfsister but as your real daughter."

"I understand Jeongie and i will fix all of this.."

"Thankyou so much appa.. Thankyou so much.." I hugged him tightly as i wiped my tears.

Chaeyoung's POV.

I was sleeping peacefully when my phone suddenly rang. wow its 6:00 am in the morning and its SATURDAY!! but who the hell would call me this early? I picked up may phone to know who is calling... Oh! its Hyung.

"Yah hyung! why did you call me? you know its saturday and it still early." I whined

"Yah! get ready because were going somewhere!"

"Where are we going and with who?"

"To our beach house.... with appa"

Beachhouse??? with appa?? is this for real??

"Yah Chaeng! are you still there?"

"Y-yess hyung, but are you serious? appa will be with us?"

"Yes Chaengu. so pack up now!  we'll pick you up at 7:00 ok?"

"Ok hyung.. see ya later bye~"

I stood up and readied myself and started to pack up. I was in the middle of preparing my things when Tzuyu suddenly barged in at my room.

"Yah eonni! what should i bring to your beach house?"

"What? you're going to OUR beach house?" Huh how did she know?

"Jeong eonni invited me." she said bluntly.

Is she a mind reader? i asked my self

"Im not a mind reader eonni! im just good at guessing." Tzuyu grinned at me.

"Wow Tzuyu just wow. -_-"

20 minutes had passed and Hyung arrived with.. Sana, Dahyun, Momo, Nayeon, Jihyo and Mina eonni??? oh my ghad! is this real? am i dreaming? Heol~

"You're not dreaming eonni." Tzuyu said while tapping my shoulders. Wow this kid.

"Now lets go!!!! im so hungry!" Momo eonni said. wow this eonni is always hungry.. heol~

When we arrived at our beach house, Momo and Dahyun eonni quickly go to the kitchen and searched some foods, Sana and Tzuyu walked around the house while Hyung and Nayeonie fell asleep at the couch. Wait where is Mina eonni?

"Looking for me?" The penguin girl said while grinning at me.

"Haha. You know what eonni I missed you." I said as i looked at her.

"I missed you too Chaeng."
I smiled at her but she suddenly hugged me.

I really want to be with Mina eonni forever. I want to protect her to care for her and to love her but i dont want to ruin our friendship because of this feelings. I want her to be with me eventhough It was really hard to let this feelings fade away.

Our hug lasted for awhile when we decided to release from the hug.

"Uhm Chaengie, I want to say something to you." Mina eonni said while blushing. I felt excited but nervous when she said that.

"W-what i-is it it eonni?" I said nervously while looking at her eyes.

"Chaengie I think Im inlove with someone." My eyes widened and my heart beat is beating crazily.

"Chaengie please dont be mad at me but Im inlove wi- Minari!" come here. Mina eonni was cutted off by Sana eonni. Heol~ what a life saver.

"Lets go Chaengie? I'll just tell you some other time." She said smiling. I smiled back at her when she suddenly held my hands.

The nine girls enjoyed their stay at Yoo family's beach house. They swimmed at the beach and pool, they make bonfire at night and grilled some meat, they bought some souviners, they played games and lastly they bond with each other.

Chaeyoung's POV

"You know Chaeng you really get your attributes from your mother. Your smile, eyes, your height, and most of all your personality." I was shocked when appa aproched me.

"Oh appa! i thought you're sleeping alredy?" I looked at him as he just smiled at me.

"Well i can't sleep my dear, someone is bothering me."

"And who is that someone appa?"

"Its you Chaeng. You know, when I decided to hide you from other people it keeps bothering me. I always ask myself if my decisions were right, and i was wrong Chaeng. Im sorry for hiding you Im sorry for not fighting for you and for your rights as my daughter. Im sorry for being a weak father. Please forgive me my daughter." Appa said while his tears are falling. I cant help myself but to cry too.

"Its ok appa i forgive you, besides I understand that you just wanted to keep me safe." I hugged him and he hugged me back.

"Thankyou my daughter, now let me fix this mess and lets start over again."

"Ok appa hyung and I will support you." I said while hugging him tightly.

"Now lets go to sleep? were going to have a long day tomorrow. Goodnight Chaeng."

"Goodnight too appa." Then I proceed to my room.

What A Great Day. :)