Mother- Chapter 6

Chapter 6 *The Next Day*

My hands were shaking and I was Casper pale. I was scared for my life and for my baby's life. After I told Matt and Gina yesterday, Matt rushed Gina out the door and then hugged me till I was red. He said that he will always love me and the baby no matter what. But I was scared because my mother doesn't know. Matt's parents are in the Bahamas for 4 more months, that lucky bastard. 

My hands were shaking as they were reaching towards the house phone. I couldn't dial her number, I'm not ready to tell her. But she's my mom, she has to understand. I just hope that Dad doesn't get the shotgun. 

I dialed her number quickly and I regretted calling her at 12 in the evening because she always answers at this time. Matt was watching me carefully in case I might explode into tears. After the fourth ring she picked up the phone.

"Olivia Charms." She would always answer the phone with her name. I missed that.

"Hey mom!" I started.

"Oh hey Kenna! What's going on? How's everything?" I heard something sizzling in the background and I knew she was cooking her lunch.

"Just school and jobs and everything's great! Its just that I really missed you and Matt and I want to come over today."

"Sure what time?" 

"Right now." 

"Oh, um, yeah sure honey. Let me just clean a little bit of the house. I'll see you soon."

I'll see you soon mom. Love you."

"Love you more. Bye."

"Bye mom." She hung up the phone and so did I. I turned to Matt and nodded my head. We walked out the door and went to the car. During the drive, I kept rubbing my belly. I'm pregnant. Is it bad that I don't want to be pregnant? 

When we got to my parent's house, I was slowly getting out of the car. Matt was saying soothing words to me and I kept rubbing my stomach. My mom trusted me to have a boyfriend, she trusted me to live with my boyfriend, she trusted me to get an apartment. Will she trust me to take care of a baby?

I knocked on the front door and it opened quickly. I dropped my hand away from my belly and walked inside the house to greet my mother. She still had her straight short hair and amazing smile. She was beautiful in her mid 30's. 

After we greeted, we started to eat at the dinner table. Dad came home late from the office. He was a lawyer and my mother was a chef at a 5 star restaurant. We all had dinner together and talked about school and jobs. I just growing anxious by every minute that passed by. 

After dinner, we were watching an action movie and I had enough of watching guts flying everywhere. I ran to the bathroom and threw up all the food that I had in my stomach. 

"Kenna? What's wrong? You look sick?" Mom rushed towards me and rubbed my back while I threw up. After i threw up everything I had in me, I flushed the toilet and washed my mouth. Mom helped me walk back to the living room and I sat next to Matt and was soothing me. 

"Mom, Dad." I started, oh God I'm going to tell them. 

"I'm pregnant." My mother started laughing while my father looked confused. 

"What do you mean you're pregnant Kenna? You're still a virgin!" He asked me. I shook my head. 

"I already lost my virginity to Matt when we moved in together. I am pregnant Dad." My mother shook her head at me and stood up.

"No, you can't be pregnant Kenna! You're 16!" She yelled at me and I was rubbing my temples.

"I don't want to be pregnant! Do you think I planned this?! We used condoms and I take Birth Control Pills! I don't want a baby! What about my life?! I don't want to have a baby Mom!" I yelled at her and I had tears coming out of my eyes.

"It's not just a baby Kenna! It's another person's life that you have to raise! It's not going to be a baby forever! It's going to grow and you have to take care of it! It's a new life that you have to care for at all times."  Dad was pacing the room and Matt was still calm. 

"Matt, we will call your parents tomorrow, just go home." My Dad told Matt, but what about me.

"Wait what about me? I live with Matt." I stood up with Matt. 

"Kenna you have to stay here during your pregnancy." Mom told me and walked towards Dad.

"But I have rent to pay with Matt and a good apartment to live in." I stuck by Matt because there's no way that I am staying without him. 

"Kenna, you don't know what to do in a pregnancy. I will take care of you. You're still a baby and now you're having one. I'm home all the time anyways. You can sleep in your old room and take your classes in a actual school. When your belly starts to show, you can continue your online High School works. Matt you can go back to your apartment." Mom was explaining to us and I couldn't believe her! 

"Mom don't you trust me with Matt?!" 

"Not anymore." She shook her head and I couldn't believe this.

"Dad?" I asked him.

"I agree with your mother." He gave me a hard stare and I couldn't fight back. Matt left and I had to stay here. I stomped to my old room and grabbed a pillow. I screamed into the pillow and fell back onto my old bed. 

My life completely sucks.