045

EVENTUALLY HALLE AN CLINTON LET GO
OF each other. Clinton's hand brushed down Halle's arm, their fingers brushing one another's as Halle looped her pinky finger through his. She lead the way into the cafe, the warmth of the place engulfing them.

Clinton didn't usually act like this with a girl, he didn't usually hold their hands and give them hugs that lasted too long. But, most girls never made Clinton's heart beat too fast and his chest tighten.
The moment Clinton laid eyes on Halle, he knew she wasn't like most girls.

"I'm sorry I took so long, you didn't mention this place was in the middle of nowhere." Clinton said jokingly, looking down at their intertwined fingers.

"Well, I thought the great Clinton Cave would be able to find it." Halle said as she glanced over her shoulder, giving him a smile.
The two squeezed into a booth near the window.

Halle smiles as she took in her surroundings, the light blue walls covered in polaroids and the fairy lights that were scattered around, the light colored tablecloths that brushed against her legs lightly.

"It's really cute in here." Clinton said, shifting around in his seat to get comfortable. Halle leaned her cheek against her fist, her other hand resting on the table. The brown haired boy with blonde in his hair stared down at her hand, the one that was once intertwined with his and resists the urge to hold it again.

"Yeah, it is isn't it? I usually come here with my brothers a lot." Halle says, a smile on her lips. "Well, where they're in town."

"How often do they come here?" and, the conversation begins, only stopping to order their food. There is an ease in the flow of the conversation, the two of them never finding it awkward or the conversation coming to a stand still.

There is the occasional laugh that leaves from either one of them. Whenever Halle, H, laughs Clinton can't help but to love the sound, wanting to have it on repeat.

Just as they finish up there lunch, Clinton excuses himself to the bathroom. Once out of sight from Halle, he places his hand over his heart in an attempt to slow it down.
Every moment Halle does, sends Clinton's heart racing and due to never feeling this way before, Clinton can't help but to feel confused.