Chapter: 1

I was packing my things getting ready to go to my new foster I bet ur wondering why I'm going to a new home? Well it's because they don't want me anymore so on to the next place right.

Were driving to my new foster home and all I can think about is what is the family like and if I'm gonna be liked by them.

We arrive at the house and I have to say its beautiful, I've never been to a foster home like this before. I walk in and the family is waiting for me.

"Hi there, welcome to our home. What's ur name?"

I look up with a blank expression and tell them."it's zach and I'm 14". They all look at me with a happy expression.

"Well I should introduce u to everyone. This is Brandon, jesus, Mariana, Callie, and Jude". They all say hi in unison and I say hi back.

Brandon shows me to my room and I thank him and he leaves.

I'm sitting in on my bed and someone knocks. "Come in"

"Hey" it was Jude

"Hi"

" my moms wanted to know if u wanted to eat?"

"Um sure I'll be down in a sec". He similes and leaves the room.

I walk into the kitchen and see everyone eating, I start shaking cause I'm nervous.

"Hey zach come sit down" Lena said, I forgot to mention that the moms names are Lena and stef.

I sit down and there having there own little conversations then Lena ask me a question

"So zach tell us about yourself"

I give a small smile "u don't want to know me"

They give me a confused look. "of course we do I want to know everything about u".

Then I raise my voice from a sudden burst of anger. "No u don't! Cause I'm just gonna get kicked out again because u guys will get bored of me and I'll be all alone at some random persons house!"

I start to cry so I go to my room and slam the door.