Deaths other Half

HI! So this is my first story on this account. I've been trying to get on my old account but the email I used got disabled to anything connected to it got disabled as well which sucks.

Picture-> is the girl in the story the reaper behind her it what most people picture her as before they die. Only a select few she her

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Death didn't just follow her. Death was her life because she was the reaper. For the most part she seemed human to those who were mortal, only a few knew or could see what she really was. With long jet black hair that had a single lock of white like freshly fallen snow, blood red lips and a pale complexion, people often thought she looked like Snow White. She stood at 5'5 and, contrary to what most people believed about the reaper, usually wore at least a little bit of color in every outfit.

But she did tend to keep to herself. The only time she talked with others was during a show. Not one on TV but a show on the stage. You see she was a backstage crew member in the plays and musicals put on by her school. Although the reaper was really almost a thousand years old she only looked to be seventeen. While she was conversations with others many tended to forget that she kept to herself as much as possible. She hated drawing attention to herself and would do everything she could to say out of the line light.

But it was nearly impossible.

Because of that fact she disconnected herself from others she got bullied a lot. No one every dared to hit her after what she did to the schools top bully and head football player in the ninth grade but they always spread rumors and shouted mean or degrading insults. No one know she lived alone or that she was the CEO of a high ranking company. She didn't have any real friends cause she knew she couldn't. Not with her life. But it wasn't always like this.

At one time she was just like any other normal human. That was till she was nearly beaten to death after being kidnapped and tortured by men looking to get back at her father. Just as she died the old reaper came to her. He had seen how she tried to fight off the men and how the want for revenge had lit up her eyes just before she died. Then he gave her a proposition. He wanted out of this. Out of being the reaper. But the only way to get out was for another to accept the job. She was not the first he had asked but she was he first to accept.

She asked him to tell her everything he knew about being Death. And so he did. As he spoke for the next several hours his powers because hers and her body repaired it self and she became immortal. As he spoke the last few words his eyes glazed over and all of his memories about being the reaper disappeared. According to his words everything he didn't want to remember was gone and he would live out his life without remembering a thing. He also said the true reason he wanted out.

A reaper can tell who are soul mates and he had found his. But even tho he could have shared his powers and allowed her to become immortal with him she had declined. She said she didn't want to kill or take souls. So he gave it up. All of it just to be with her. After his sight came back he had looked around and left not seeing her in the dark corners of the room. She smiled and walked out following the men who killed her. When she found them rage flooded her veins but her kept a passive face.

She walked up behind them and tapped on of the large men on the shoulder. As they all turned and saw her they backed away quickly. They thought she was lying dead on the floor but instead she was standing in front of them with not even a hair out of place or a scratch on her body.

"Hello. Miss me?" She asked "Guess what? You can't kill me now. You can't even touch me." She said with an evil smirk. With a flick of her wrist they were all thrown against a wall and stuck there.

"Who ...are... you?" One of the men had asked, fearing what the answer was. The others stared at her as they awaited her answer, stopping their struggling to get free.

"Who me? Oh. I am the reaper. I am Death and this is what happens when you mess with Death." As the men began to choke and die the broken bones and cuts and bruises they made on her happened on them. Loud cracks sounded as bones snapped and their screams filled the air. She dropped them to the ground and just before they died she told them her name.

Belit Tseri.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There all done with the first chapter. For the moment it's gonna stay PG but the rating will change as I get further into the story. If you didn't know Belit-Tseri in Babylonian and Akkadian mythology is an underworld goddess.