Czar?

K so I'm not gonna b one of those people that says, 'oh I'll only give you the next chapter once I get x amount of reviews.' Cause I'm not like that. I'm writing this story for me to get it off my chest cause I've been wanting to do it for a while. I would love it if you did review and if u spot a spelling or other grammar mistake don't worry about it. Just message me and I'll fix it.

Ok on with the story!

Pic ->

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Present

It was lunch time at her school and Belit Tseri was off in the far corner surrounded by the forest. Her school was part of a town and not some hide away place in the middle of nowhere but it was built right next to a forest. No one every went in unless they were dared to though. Everyone had heard the rumors and legends about the forest. Most of them were about a young girl no older that 19 who died there 40 years ago and they say she still haunts the forest. It's foretold that if you go in in the middle of the night walk so that you can't see the road anymore and call out her name she will appear behind you, breathing down your neck and if you turn around to try and see her.... Well... Let just say no one ever sees *you* again.

What they didn't know was that it was just her. All those years ago she had faked her death in those woods near a cave and started the rumors by scaring those who walked in. Now some where in the middle of the forest lies a small cottage she fixed up and lives in. She wouldn't have needed to fake her death had she actually aged but she knew that in a few years time she would start getting questions and she wanted to avoid that.

Lost in her thought she didn't hear the other students getting slightly louder or the boy who approached her till her was right in front of her. She felt a shadow fall across her blocking out the sun and she cracked open on eye. It was Ethan. 'Ugh him again? Should he know to leave me alone after the last time we had a run in?' She thought thinking back to the ninth grade.

When she had first gotten here she was bullied relentlessly but never did any thigh to stop it cause she really didn't care what they thought but one day she bumped into Ethan. Star baseball player for the school and hottest boy there to boot, he always got what he wanted. Except her. Ethan was a player, and not just in sports. On a dare he had been trying to make her fall for him and then he was to break her heart in front of the whole school but he didn't know her very well and they got in a fight. She pretended to fall for him and a day before he was supposed to break it off with her she broke it off with him right after a big game.

He ended up getting so mad he hit her. Smacked her right across the face but she only turned back to look at him with an evil smirk instead of the pain he expected to see in her eyes. She spun and kicked him hard in the jaw sending in flying to the ground. And then she just walked away without a word.

"...all alone?" He said bringing her out of her thoughts once more.

"Actually I prefer to be alone. What the hell do you want Ethan?"

"You know exactly what I want Bel-ee-tah." He said stretching out her name.

Rolling her eyes she looked back down that the drawing in her lap. She was finishing a detailed sketch of fighting dragons. As one was raking is claws down the others back the other was breathing fire at him. Ethan also looked at the drawing and attempted to reach for it to rip it up but was blocked. Not by Belit but by another male.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you." The new person said quickly pulling Ethan's hand behind his body and pulling it up cause ing said boy pain. "Walk away before you get into anymore trouble. Cause you are just asking for it." The boy said with a heavy Russian accent.