30

"Don't worry, Lou. Everything's gonna be okay." Harry smiled and squeezed the boy's hand in reassurance. They were sat in the waiting room, Louis tapping his feet on the floor.

"Are you sure? What if the baby's too big or something, Harry?" Louis watched Harry's eyes, seeing the happiness falter slightly.

Harry held himself together, he always felt something heavy deep in his chest when they talked about this. It was because of his dad. "Everything's fine, Lou. We would have noticed if something was wrong." Harry kissed his cheek. "No more worrying. We have to be happy! We're finding out the baby's gender today!" Harry became excited again, resting his large hand on Louis' cute rounded bump.

Louis giggled and kissed Harry's shoulder, resting his palm on top of Harry's.

"Harry Styles?" A male nurse called out. And yes, they said Harry's name for the appointment, and again, that is because dominants were to give their name for their sub's appointments along with their own appointments. It was as if the dominants did every little thing for their submissive. They always stood for them and represented them.

Harry stood up and helped Louis up, who grunted adorably as he stood on his aching feet.

"Just this way." The nurse told them, leading them into a hallway and then into a checkup room so that they could weigh Louis and check his blood pressure.

"Everything seems to be right." The nurse told Harry.

Harry kissed the top of Louis' head.

"Okay, now we can transfer into an ultrasound room, sir." The nurse spoke robotically, only looking at Harry.

It bothered Harry how this happened at every appointment for Louis, and at every store they went to. It was really annoying, but he knew it was something that was supposed to happen. He still wasn't quite used to it though.

Harry nodded and they followed him into a different room with a comfortable seat for Louis to lay back in.

Harry helped the little boy into the slightly reclined chair and kissed his forehead, before he sat down in a folding chair beside Louis.

"Your Doctor will be in soon." The nurse said awkwardly, after watching them. He walked away after that, closing the door.

Louis tapped his nails against the arm rest as Harry watching him. His boy's cheeks were flushed a bright red with his eyebrows slightly furrowed. He was nervous.

"I'm happy you'll finally see that he's a boy." Harry chuckled, removing Louis' worried expression.

"Oh no, honey. It's a girl." Louis sassed, looking at Harry with his big blue eyes.

"We'll see about that." Harry sassed back, not being as good at it as Louis. He held the boy's hand in his own, smirking.

Suddenly the door opened and their doctor's head popped in. "You both decent?" He joked, earning a few giggles from the boys.

"We're all good," Harry chuckled as the doctor opened the door so that his full body could fit inside.

"Alright, lets do this thing. If your baby's in the right position we will know their gender today!" He smiled and hooked up the machine.

Louis and Harry looked at each other fondly.

"You two ready?" Doctor Kyzioc asked, a friendly smile on his face.