47

"Harry," Louis whimpered, getting really overwhelmed with their daughter crying every five minutes. Tears were beginning to prick at his eyes, he just couldn't figure out why she was crying so hard.

Willow was now almost a month old, and she had been crying non stop for the whole night. She usually didn't cry this much, and it was usually easier to care for her needs. But they really couldn't figure out why she was crying this time.

"Have we tried changing her?" Harry asked, almost asleep as he rocked with their baby in his arms.

"Yes. And feeding her, and burping her, and I took her temperature...which was fine. I don't know what else she could want." Louis sighed, pinching the bridge of his nose.

They both didn't say anything when the baby finally began to doze off. After a minute she seemed to almost be asleep, which made Louis sigh in relief.

But he shouldn't have, because his small sigh woke Willow right up, she pierced their ears with her screams again.

"Shit, Lou." Harry cursed, frustrated.

Louis couldn't help but finally sob. He couldn't take this anymore. "Give her to me." He said, but his voice was all cracky.

Harry looked at him apologetically and handed her off to him. Louis stood up and laid the baby down on her changing table. He changed her into a tiny sweatshirt with some sweatpants and then put some long socks on her little soft feet. "Let's take her for a drive." He finally spoke, looking down at her as she whimpered. He caressed her little cheek. Her face was all red from crying, especially the soft, light skin around her eyes.

Harry nodded, watching Louis rock her, which was quieting her down a bit but she was still crying.

After Louis buckled her into her seat and stuck her pacifier into her mouth(that she spat right back out), he got into the passenger seat and Harry got into the driver's. The dominant was sipping on some black coffee to keep himself awake. He had stubble on his cheeks and chin, which Louis actually kinda thought was hot.

Harry started the Jeep and began to pull out of the driveway before he drove down the road. They drove around town for about 10 minutes before the baby finally began to quiet down. She was sniffling and whimpering as her eyes slowly began to close.

They drove home when the baby was finally asleep. They were hoping very deeply that she wouldn't wake up on the way into the house.

"Maybe we should sleep in the car for tonight." Harry suggested, and he wasn't even joking. He would honestly take any sleep he could get.

Louis sighed. "You know what, we actually should." He chuckled. "I don't want to risk her waking up."

Harry just nodded and leaned his seat back as far as it could go with Willow's seat behind him. He made sure not to bump her.

Louis did the same and then brought his legs up to his chest, resting on his side while he faced Harry. Harry reached over and kissed Louis' forehead before grabbing his hand and falling asleep with him.

—————————————————-

The next day, Louis was the first to wake up. He rubbed his eyes and saw that it was 9am. He looked back at Willow who was still in her car seat asleep. He knew it was passed the time he was supposed to feed her, so he quietly got out of the car and grabbed his daughter before he sat back down on the passenger seat.

She woke up enough to be fed, and when she was done Louis began to burp her. Harry then woke up, looking to his side to see his submissive holding their tiny baby. "Did she eat?" He mumbled groggily.