Yoonminkook part 2

Yoongis whimpers muffled by my lips crashing onto his roughly. The elders hands flew up to my neck and tangled into my already sweaty hair. After a secound his grasp onto my hackles tightened and he moaned against my lips. I broke the kiss to see a still 'out-of-breath'y Jungkook palming the elder through the jeans. Hurridly Jungkook started to strip him out of them. My lips found their way to his neck and I started to bite and suck his milky skin. Yoongi titled his head to the side to give me more access while a delicate moan escaped his lips because of Jungkook taking his half hard cock into his mouth. Yoongis jeans were already on the floor by the time Jungkook adjusted the elders lenght to his gag-reflex and started to bob his head, deep throuting him. Yoongis fingers dissapeared in Jungkooks messy, black hair und gripped it harshly making the younger moan against his cock. ,,Kook-ah....'', Yoongi shoved his shaft one last time down Jungkooks throut and pulled out. I took the advantage and shoved Yoongi with his face down into the sheets. Without warning I slammed myself into him and thrusted at an animalistic pace into his tight pink hole. Yoongi let out a deep scream and gripped the sheets so firm, that his knuckles turned white. To muffle his screams of pure pleasure he burried his head into the bed. While my head flew back a series of cusses left my lips. When Yoongi finally familiarised with my lenght he lifted his head and looked over to the maknae who set besides us and touched himself while watching. Yoongi couldn't get proper words out, so he just stretchted his arm in Jungkooks direction, motioning him to come over. The maknae caught up with him and kneeled infront of his hyung. The blond took the others shaft into his mouth as far as he could and stroked the rest with his hand, swirling his tongue around the tip. The youngest let out heavy pants and some low groans. My thrusts slowed down a bit when I felt my climax build up in my abdomen. I leaned over Yoongis back and nibbled on his shoulder blades. As I did so Yoongi moand loudly and pushed back into me to meet my thrusts. I realized, that I hit his prostate dead on in this angle and fastened my pace again, pounding against his sensitive spot. Jungkook pulled Yoongi away from his cock and the elder immediately moaned hight pitched. ,,'m gon-na c-cum!'' I took him by his hair and lifted him up so that his back arched and his head restet against my shoulder. My climax was so unbelivably near and I didn't wanted to be the first of us to come so I rammed as hard into him as I could, hoping he would cum any secound. The youngest wrapped his lips around his hyungs cock and started to suck it as fast as he could making yoongi to a moaning mess. ,,Come on Hyung, cum into Jungkooks mouth and make him swallow all of it'', I wispered into his ear and nibbled onto his earlobe afterwards. Right after my scentence our Hyung came into Jungkooks mouth and his walls tightened around my length making me release into him. We both moaned appreciately as we rode out our orgasm and Jungkook swallowed as much of Yoongis cum as he could. As our heartbeat calmed down we stayed in our possitions looking at each other. The first one to speak was the raven haired.

,,Round two?''

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 GUYYYYYYYS!!! What am I doing?! I wrote this at the age of 13! That's not okay!

I think, that I will update the rest another time. Also, I've found a part three to this chapter (Yoonminkook) should I upload it too,or nah?