Yoonminkook part 3

~

,,Round two?'', Jungkook spoke breaking the silence between us.

~

I pulled myself out of yoongis tight heat which drew a deep moan out of the older one. ,,Fuck Jimin...I'm gonna be sore as hell tomorrow'' he stated. ,,'m sorry hyung'', I answered with a chuckle. Jungkook crawled to the headboard and leant against it with his back. His half opened eyes found mine  with a pleased look in them. A grin spread on my lips as I took my softened cock into one hand and started stroking it. ,,Let's make our Hyung unable to walk" Yoongis eyes widened at this and a squib left his lips as I lifted him up and sat him on Jungkook lap. The youngers hands immediately went to his Hyungs hips and my mouth met the oldests neck.

,,I-I swear you b-both'll pay",he screamed out as Jungkooks big cock slammed all the way into him. My lips left his neck because it was a bit diffecult to suck at one place as his body bounced on the muscle boys lap. The view of Yoongi being broken by the maknae made my dick turn hard again. I put my hands on jungkooks to signal him that I was about to do something and he understood as he moved them and gripped yoongis hair roughly to crash their lips onto each others. I took the youngers Legs and pulled him in a laying position, making Yoongi fall onto Jungkooks chest and giving me a perfect view of his abused pink hole filled with Our donsaengs thick cock. My tongue darted out to wetten my lips. "What a nice view"

With one hand gripping Yoongis wiggling Ass, I guide my dick to Jungkooks pink pulsating hole and enter him in one go raw. He threw his head back with a loud high pitched moan and grope Yoongis hips harder resulting in louder moans from him. I didn't wait for him to adjust and started to move at a fair pace to not hurt him. Yoongis deep moans and Jungkooks whiny ones send shock waves down my body and right to my dick. It was music to my ears. My movements picked the pace up and my hands flew to Yoongis nipels to pinch them. The blonds hands met mine in an instant holding onto them and leaning against my chest as higher moans left his lips. "H'Hyung! I'm cu-" the brunette couldn't even finish his sentence as he loaded his seamen deep in Yoongi who let an appreciative moan out and calmed his bouncing down like I did to my movements.

"Don't stop baby" I wispered into Yoongis ear and made him pick his pace up again by lifting him up and down by his hips. My thrusts became fast and hard matching our Hyungs bouncing. Jungkooks whiny and breathless moans turned into cries as tears streamed down his cheeks because of over stimulation. I pressed my chest against Yoongis back and moved my hands to the maknaes hips, rubbing them gently as my movements slowed down. The laters fingers curled around mine and his hips started to meet Yoongis halfway. The olders moans grew louder as he collapsed on Jungkooks chest. My eyes darted to Jungkook the second Yoongis head met his chest and grinned. Jungkook let go of my hands and started to rub soothing circles on our Hyungs back as his thrusts grew slower but harder. I pulled out of Jungkook drawing a little hiss out of him and positioned the tip of my cock so that the next time Yoongis ass met the lap he was bouncing on, it would slide into him.

And I was right because the next second I felt unbelievable tight heat squeezing around my hard shaft and a high pitched shout broke free from the blonds lips. Jungkook stopped his movements and we both waited for Yoongi to adjust to the stretch. Soft cries left his now puffy lips and tears ran down his pink cheeks as he buried his head under Jungkooks chin. The youngest looked down on Yoongi with worry in his eyes and started to gently wipe the tears away. My thumb's drew reassuring circles on the soft flash of his hips. "I-I  h-hate you  b-both", He sobbed out while experimentally moving slightly. With a mechevious grin, I leaned down and left light butterfly kisses on his neck and shoulders and made my hands feel his every curve. The rappers sobs died down a bit as Jungkook also peppered the olders face with loving kisses. "You don't hate us Hyung", he said, capturing his lips in his own and moving them slowly at first.