Fly on the Wall

"Genos, don't move," Saitama warned hand raised. His eyes were narrowed, studying the fly that sat on Geno's nose he watched as it rubbed the bristles on its antennae.

"Sensei I don't think-"

"It won't escape from me this time!" Saitama yelled swinging back a rolled up newspaper Genos cleared the way as Saitama struck the wall, debris crumbled as the plaster from the wall damn near obliterated.

"Oi, Genos you scared it away!" Saitama exclaimed waving the newspaper over his head in protest.

"My apologies Sensei, I felt that I was immediate danger and reacted out of instinct, I won't hesitate next time." Saitama sighed.

"Where do you think it went?" He asked ignoring Genos strategic plan on staying still all the while not getting hit by Saitama's powerful momentum. Genos thought of the possibilities but couldn't come to a conclusion that benefitted him.  His eyes widened as he spotted the fly on Saitama's head.

"Sensei-your head-"

"You don't always have to point out my head!" Saitama shouted defensively nose snarled.

"The fly is on your head Sensei I will get rid of it immediately with your permission." Genos offered, whipping out his fly swatter.

"Quit playing with me!" Saitama announced hand readily placed he aimed and attacked the pest that mockingly settled on his head.

"Did I get it?!" Saitama asked scanning the room in a frivolous manner.

"Negative." Genos notified. "It escaped and went outside." He said pointing at the gaping hole that now decorated their apartment.

"DAMMITTT!!!!"

"If I annihilate the insect will Sensei take me out on a date?" Saitama paused, turning slowly he faced him.

"Would we have some mozuku?"  Genos nodded,

"Yes."

"After that fly!" Saitama ordered. 

A/n: Testing one, two, three. I'm not fake asf after all! How are my beautiful reader babes? and no I'm not assuming that fly's gender. I haven't written with these characters in a while and I hope they sounded true to their personalities!  Also fun fact I wrote this when I was 15-16? Now I'm 18. Will you look at that...ANYWAYS I AM READY FOR SEASON 2!!!