-Costs-

"Sensei!" The blonde cyborg yelled in desperation. He ran to the bathroom in which his Master was located, his socks skidding on the smooth floor as he gripped the doorframe stopping himself from slipping.

"Ah?" Saitama turned slightly, toothbrush still in mouth, the pasty white foam dribbled down his chin as he stared blankly at his disciple. Genos who was out of breath, took a few seconds to retrieve them as he faced him resolutely.

" I want to request another practice match, if possible." He stated, his golden eyes gleaming. Saitama blinked, the hiss of the running water was the only sound that could be heard as he stared at Genos. Was he serious? After what happened last time? Last time...an imaginary light bulb suddenly flickered above Saitama's head.

" Can we have udon afterwards?" He asked eagerly toothbrush hanging between his teeth. Genos nodded.

"Of course."

Rinsing his mouth in a blustering matter Saitama tossed his toothbrush in the mug nearby.

"Alright! Let's go!" He said contentedly, slapping Genos on the arm he skipped ahead to get dressed. Genos looked down at his mechanical limbs as they clinked from the movement. It was easy for his master to accept his outrageous request once again, he was so generous, always putting others before him. Dr. Kuseno would regularly try to repair Geno's parts in becoming stronger. He knew already that he would never refer to Saitama-Sensei as an equal, he was in an otherworldly level compared to him. Curling his fingers, he obediently followed behind him.

"Just so you know I'm still low on pay." Saitama said stretching on his jumpsuit.

"That's fine, I'll pay." Genos offered. Saitama who was putting on his boot paused.

"Genos." He said, voice serious.

"Sensei?" Genos said, alert of his Master's change of mood.

"I can't let you keep paying for my meals so carelessly as a man I need to repay my debt but for now thank you."

"Sensei. .." Genos whispered, he felt his circuits riveting, rushing to get his notebook he swiftly began to write.

"I must record your words." Saitama chuckled, scratching his head nervously, he was never going to quit with that journal was he? He always wondered what he recorded in his notebook. Maybe he'll save snooping for another time. He cleared his throat, getting the cyborg's attention.

"Right. I apologize for the inconvenience, Sensei." Genos said, realizing that he was holding back his Master's time. Getting rid of his notebook he stood by him. Saitama shook his head.

"It's fine Genos, let's just go. I'm getting kinda hungry." He said.

"I could've cooked something for Sensei this morning." Genos suggested.

"We don't have anything in the fridge, and I ran out of coupons." Saitama admitted, crestfallen. He really hit rock bottom this time. Despite him saving the city, the whole population didn't believe in him, but he didn't want to think about that right now. And there hadn't been a sale in a while. Genos stopped in his tracks.

"How selfish of me. I'm a sorry excuse of a disciple."

"Huh?" Saitama asked stopping, he turned to Genos.

"I didn't realize the fortuneless
condition Sensei was in." Genos stated.

"Genos-" Genos raised his hand, for the first time he cut Saitama's words.

"No. You do too much as it is, risking your life saving countless lives, if only they knew how powerful Sensei was than you wouldn't be living like this." Genos said hotly, fists clenching. People were starting to take notice of the two heroes presence as they stood face to face with each other, a couple recognizing the Demon Cyborg as they tried to ask for autographs and pictures. Saitama sighed, steering the cyborg away from all the commotion, he led him into an alleyway.

"Genos, cool down." Saitama calmly advised. Genos hadn't noticed it but his chest was steaming, his core was powered on and whirred out of control.

"I'm sorry Sensei-"

"That's enough apologizing Genos, it's okay." Saitama said in a soothing tone, gently his hand rested on his shoulder, the sudden contact made Genos jerk back.

"How about we skip the match for today?" Saitama whispered, stroking the metal cap of his shoulder with slow circular motions, his breathing why could he feel it steaming down his gears? Maybe he had mistaken it for his own?

Genos nodded flustered,

"I think that would be for the best." He agreed. Saitama looked into his eyes, which made Genos quickly avert eye contact.

"You're actually kinda cute when you're nervous." He said, his pointer finger lightly lifting his chin, as he got a better view of his flushed face.

"Look at me Genos." Saitama said softly. Why was his voice so gentle? Geno's eyes flitted to meet his. He had never imagined being this close to Sensei, he had completely trapped Genos in a corner, his knee was between his legs, as his cape was on his leg, of course Genos couldn't exactly feel the rubber material but nonetheless, it was the thought that counted. Saitama's thumb touched his lips, Genos was too stunned to move.

"Sensei-!" Saitama leaned closer, Genos felt his fingers coil around the back of his neck as Sensei's lips lightly brushed on his. It was brief, but it had sent sparks throughout Geno's wires. Saitama pulled away, he had a confused look on his face. His finger curled on his chin as if he were pondering about something.

"Hm."

"Sen-"

"Alright let's go eat some udon!" Saitama smiled, as he walked ahead. Genos didn't know how to react to his Sensei's bizarre behavior. That was just the many mysteries of Sensei. Still feeling overheated Genos followed behind. The blonde cyborg made an internal promise that he was going to buy Saitama groceries later this afternoon, he'd do anything to show his love for his Master.

A/n- So how'd I do? First time writing about these guys I'll get the hang of it! I'll edit mistakes later, hope you enjoyed!